SATSAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another vacation!!!!!

Hey you big TURKEY,why don't you take ANOTHER vacation,this forum was much better when you were BANNED!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:laugh::laugh::D

Hey you big TURKEY,why don't you take ANOTHER vacation,this forum was much better when you were BANNED!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:laugh::laugh::D
Hey Special G-Farce, You must be drinking the Cool-Aid again. I hate to tell you, but I was never banned...:angryfire:angryfire
:angryfire:uzi:

Never banned!!!!!!!!

Hey G-Farce dude,I'm pretty sure that ya boy,from up at "the M88 Submarine Base",emspilot 01,never "got banned" from this forum!!!!!!!!!!!

More accepted!!!!!!!!

I really hate to see this operation go under. It was an awesome concept and I had hoped it would spread accross the country.

Maybe someone that has the "bucks" will finance something that is "more accepted" by the general public,however in this economy,I would not hold my breath though!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:(

OUT of LZU!!!!!!!

Actually, we're an approved Cirrus Service Center, so we not only do most of our own mx but also do a lot for outside customers. I'm sure it was something that needed done quick so the airplane could be turned around for a revenue flight---as we expand further from GMU we're going to see more of that, IMHO.

Too bad this outfit couldn't learn something from "Imagine Air" out of LZU!!!
This operation seems to be making things work flying SE-land aircraft in a PT. 135 on-demand environment!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :D:laugh::D

Last edited:
Leopards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where we expand is simply a matter of client demand and where the "powers that be" decide they want to work out a contract on keeping an airplane hangared...ooops, I almost said "based", but of course we're not BASING aircraft, we're just keeping them HANGARED ELSEWHERE! Anyway, only time will tell as to our expansion plans---keep checking the website to look at our service area, and when you get closer to 1500 TT mins, then give our CP a call and see what he tells you. Good luck!

One wonders where these turkeys are now???Are they starting more aviation businesses elsewhere,if so then how many???Are they still lying to the employees as before???Probably so!!Leopards do NOT change their spots!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire :(:(

Lepers and on-demand pt. 135!!!!!!!!!!!

One wonders where these turkeys are now???Are they starting more aviation businesses elsewhere,if so then how many???Are they still lying to the employees as before???Probably so!!Leopards do NOT change their spots!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire :(:(

Hey G-Farce dude,one wonders how "lepers" can operate "an aviation business" ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!! Is there a vast,un-tapped "on demand market" within leper colonies??????? I seriously doubt it,dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where???????????????????????

So Paradoxus dude,where in the hell have you been?????????????????????:rolleyes::rolleyes: :laugh::laugh::laugh: :D:D

What happened??????????????

So what happened to you,Paradoxus dude?????????:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire :laugh::laugh:

Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Paradoxus dude,will be in CLL soon to look you up dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :laugh::laugh::laugh::D:D

Latest resources

Back