Ryan International

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

razorbacks

I was told from a friend that Ryan International was getting more airplanes this summer and would be hiring a lot of pilots. I did a search on the company and found a lot of good info but most of it was very old. Do you guys know anything about them? Thanks

Not really related to 135 since they fly heavy iron under 121, you may want to try the majors board.

I liked it . But can be unstable since every 6 months you are not sure if you will get furloughed for the summer. I was furloughed from them and then took a bypass. Generally one week/one week off. They did provide hotel at your base , at least when I was there. If you get the option between airplanes I would try to get on the 757.

I dont work for Ryan but i deal with the 757's at RFD everyday. The rumor is that Ryan bought between 4-8 more 757's. Some are RR powered some are PW powered (not that it matters). Crews seem pretty happy. I talked with an FO today that came back from germany and seem to be happy with the company. Rumor is that they are gonna be staying in RFD for awhile and maybe building a hanger with UPS.

nothing is confirmed as of yet, but lately there has been a lot of romurs about more airplanes. it would be nice but I believe it when I see it.

Bigboy

Latest resources

Back