• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor... NJA... Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
we can sit here and debate this forever but the point is the new guys knew about the 5 domiciles when they got here......that was the job, its not something the company changed after they were hired.

I'm sick and tired of this logic. We also knew what the pay was like when we started, does that mean we should never work to get raises, and just hope that the company, out of the goodness of their heart, will increase our compensation?

By the way, there would be no limit on the maximum number of points if we all use the GE card.

A major difference between this contract extension and Eagles lengthy contract is that atleast everyone here will be receiving a livable wage.. At eagle the FO's are stuck at 40-50K for a never ending amount of time. Although I'll admit that 2016 is a long long way away. It's still not the same as Eagle.

when I accepted this job pay was 46K for reserve sched. Things were going to be very tight especially if we have a kid this year or next. (my wife is in the airline world so she would most definitely have to quit) With this new pay proposal she can find a normal job at home(although with less pay) and we will still make more money as a family.

If it goes to 2016, the company has to follow a list of rules about 10 pages long that all benifit us. Not such a bad deal.

If it goes to 2016, the company has to follow a list of rules about 10 pages long that all benifit us. Not such a bad deal.

Something along the lines of SCOPE!!!!

Can you say JOB PROTECTION.....?

IF the company elects to extend the contract we all get pay raises as well as NJA is required to do 85% of all transoceanic flying (Basically we merge with NJI). How's that for scope?

Latest resources

Back