Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BengalsFan

I will preface this with RUMOR!

But an ex coworker of mine said that the new NJA proposal will include $75k starting and the 100 pilot domicles.

Anybody confirm or deny?

But an ex coworker of mine said that the new NJA proposal will include $75k starting and the 100 pilot domicles.

Anybody confirm or deny?

Yes. Refer to the other threads here talking about NetJets first year pay.

Anybody confirm or deny?

1st Year NJA Pay...

56K - 69K BASE PAY (prior to extra flying, OT, holiday, etc.) based on what schedule the F/O bids.

7n7, 15 day or 18 day.

Yes 100 crew bases.

5 Domilices would die.

It appears that ALOT will have be given up to get that money......

Add 95 new HBAs for all post-rat and future new hires. Pre-rats dont lose "what they have", in fact you can move every 30 days instead of once a quarter.

Health insurance...no change....still free.

We do lose medical for those older folks, there is some type of "grand fathering" a few guys that this might effect. What do they gain, they get a check for $35,000 , and if they put into the 401k, the company will match 50%. Who needs insurance when Billary will take care of you.

To get that bigger paycheck, you will have to work more days. 15 day or 18 day schedules, this is to be expected.

Still have the 3 week vacations, if on the 7n7. I think its 15 day vaca on the other scheds.

going to company credit card.....some say this is as good as using your own....I am not sure about this.

Add 95 new HBAs for all post-rat and future new hires. Pre-rats dont lose "what they have", in fact you can move every 30 days instead of once a quarter.

Health insurance...no change....still free.

We do lose medical for those older folks, there is some type of "grand fathering" a few guys that this might effect. What do they gain, they get a check for $35,000 , and if they put into the 401k, the company will match 50%. Who needs insurance when Billary will take care of you.

To get that bigger paycheck, you will have to work more days. 15 day or 18 day schedules, this is to be expected.

Still have the 3 week vacations, if on the 7n7. I think its 15 day vaca on the other scheds.

going to company credit card.....some say this is as good as using your own....I am not sure about this.

Can't speak as to many of the issues Ski raises, but....

We have been on the company GE Capital Gains Mastercard for years now. Max of 40,000 points per year. Points begin to expire after three years. Everything goes on your card including airlines. Redemption is pretty easy (once you navigate the voice prompts: "If you wish to book a ticket, press 1 now. If you have pressed 1, press 2 now. If you have pressed 2 and still wish to book a ticket, press 1 now.") Just booked a ticket last week. 60,000 points for 1 round trip.

I know there are many larger issues at work here but that's the company credit card deal if it remains the same as NJI and it makes a difference to you.

Still waiting to see a summary of the other sections posted here since we don't have access to crew ops.

we can sit here and debate this forever but the point is the new guys knew about the 5 domiciles when they got here......that was the job, its not something the company changed after they were hired.

The cost of the thinhs that are given up is too great. More so because the company can give HBA's to all WITHOUT negotiating with the union. This whole IBB is a hustle that, if it passes, we will be kicking ourselves until 2016...

Latest resources

Back