• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor... NJA... Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Other provisions of extending the contract: the company will need to open 10 additional domiciles, and pay a cost of living increase (3.5% I think although can't remember just this second).

Personally I think the coolest thing about this whole contract, is in the scope section it says something about SSJBs only being flown by NJA. Yeah Buddy:pimp: .

"If it goes to 2016, the company has to follow a list of rules about 10 pages long that all benifit us. Not such a bad deal."

Can you post some of the things? The more people are informed the better. Thanks.

What are the sig. changes in health care?

"If it goes to 2016, the company has to follow a list of rules about 10 pages long that all benifit us. Not such a bad deal."

Can you post some of the things? The more people are informed the better. Thanks.

What are the sig. changes in health care?

Retirement benefits are no longer paid for by company.

Something along the lines of SCOPE!!!!

Can you say JOB PROTECTION.....?

IF the company elects to extend the contract we all get pay raises as well as NJA is required to do 85% of all transoceanic flying (Basically we merge with NJI). How's that for scope?

Oh, you merge with us? Cool. I always thought we were supposed to merge with you. I'll break out the stapler;)

Sarcasm Alert

LOL, now that is funny Gutshot! I needed that. the official union site is way to serious and out of control right now!

Oh, you merge with us? Cool. I always thought we were supposed to merge with you. I'll break out the stapler;)

Sarcasm Alert

I set myself up for that one....Too little sleep.

You catch the drift though....DOH for all. Have you seen the VSL yet?

I set myself up for that one....Too little sleep.

You catch the drift though....DOH for all. Have you seen the VSL yet?

An 1108 friend is supposed to e-mail it to me but hasn't yet. Our management's take is "there's nothing new here." Yeah, right.

We also don't have access to the full IBB proposal. Is there specific language vis-a-vis merger?

We have been on the company GE Capital Gains Mastercard for years now. Max of 40,000 points per year. Points begin to expire after three years. Everything goes on your card including airlines. Redemption is pretty easy (once you navigate the voice prompts: "If you wish to book a ticket, press 1 now. If you have pressed 1, press 2 now. If you have pressed 2 and still wish to book a ticket, press 1 now.") Just booked a ticket last week. 60,000 points for 1 round trip.

I've been on both. I'd rather have my own card than the company card. 40k GE points is crap. 150k minimum in Hilton points. Now we're talkin.

Medical benefits change

If the company decides that the other employees, including management, will have to start paying premiums the pilot group would also then have to start paying premiums. The current CBA protects us from having to pay anything toward the premium.

Latest resources

Back