• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ricci Ruse/Handschuch Hustle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
oh and BTW, its small, but it all adds up, if a union is gone, so is your pay for parking perk. That was gone in 24hrs after the merger with RTA

Well since I'm already trying to eat my bonus through the new meal plan guess I'll have to start adding more desserts to cover the parking too!

Y'all have gone out to left field on this string and I guess I played into it. My whole point was that it is disingenuous of someone to challenge management to put something on paper that they can't legally do and then run around saying "look, I told ya so" when they don't do it.

On a whole different subject; If you don't like the managers and what they are saying that is your choice. No problem here. But do the 1108 cheerleaders really have to call people names? It does not help your cause the call RH all the variations that have been come up with. I think it just shows immaturity. We, as a group, are supposed to be proffesionals and should be able to discuss this stuff without name calling. Maybe it's just me. When I see that kind of stuff it makes me think a lot less of whoever posts it mental abilities. That in turn lowers my willingness to accept what they are saying. Go ahead and call me a crybaby now.

Y'all have gone out to left field on this string and I guess I played into it. My whole point was that it is disingenuous of someone to challenge management to put something on paper that they can't legally do and then run around saying "look, I told ya so" when they don't do it.

So why did management want the union to release the SLI results before the committee even met? And no you are not a crybaby, you are just disingenuous.

GC, Results of a proposed SLI are not prohibited by law. Besides MB clearly states that if both groups are represented by the same agency then SLI is done via the agencies internal policy. I know, I know, "The Airline Division of the IBT does not have a current policy in place" but they sure as h*ll were trying to put one in place not to long ago that would screw Flex pilots.

Asking a company to publish something in writing that is clearly illegally for them to do and then screaming because they don't is nothing more than window dressing to fool the less educated. I simply wanted to make that point. If the 1108 and its supporters can make a good argument that wins the hearts and minds of the people the want to represent then good for them. Why use "smoke and mirrors" and name calling?

How is that disingenuous?

You are trying to set yourself up as a victim. The only one calling you a crybaby is yourself. And since you brought up the Flex pilots getting screwed, you have obviously not worked for KR long enough.

GC, Results of a proposed SLI are not prohibited by law. Besides MB clearly states that if both groups are represented by the same agency then SLI is done via the agencies internal policy. I know, I know, "The Airline Division of the IBT does not have a current policy in place" but they sure as h*ll were trying to put one in place not to long ago that would screw Flex pilots.

Asking a company to publish something in writing that is clearly illegally for them to do and then screaming because they don't is nothing more than window dressing to fool the less educated. I simply wanted to make that point. If the 1108 and its supporters can make a good argument that wins the hearts and minds of the people the want to represent then good for them. Why use "smoke and mirrors" and name calling?

Haven't you been paying attention?... It is disingenuous because even IF the IBT Airline division did have a SLI policy, it wouldn't be a factor in the Options/Flexjet SLI because both groups are not represented by the IBT. You actually already stated that, so who exactly is spouting window dressing to fool the less educated? DUH! An internal policy only means something if both groups are represented by the same union... and I know that you already know that, so quit trying to fool the masses. (Nice Try, though!)

I might agree with you on the name calling, but for the most part, RH, KR and others have earned their nick-names.

You Jones/Day boys aren't quite as bright as as the salaries you command would suggest, are you?

Last edited:

But they have told you, over and over and over, ad naseum, what the policy is: Flexjet merger committee and Flight Options merger committee negotiate. If they can't complete negotiations, an arbitrator decides.
It is no more possible for the POC, or the Flight Options MEC to give you a completed list before negotiations, than it is for management to put the "highest paid pilots in the industry" promise into writing. AND, just spreading that verbally, is an illegal attempt to interfere with our union drive.

You do know that they (management) can't say that or put it in writing. It is against the law. If the company did, they would be sued by the union before the ink was dry. The fact that you want people to challenge management to do so is ridiculous.

Yeah, because KR hasn't already (even recently) done anything to break the law.
Nope, he plays by the rules. No worries.

Latest resources

Back