• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ricci Ruse/Handschuch Hustle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
After15+ years, I'll settle for 10/140. In FO indoc Kenn promised we would be the highest paid in the fractional industry. Now, even with Red Label, we will not have the highest paid.

After15+ years, I'll settle for 10/140. In FO indoc Kenn promised we would be the highest paid in the fractional industry. Now, even with Red Label, we will not have the highest paid.

That is a problem right there. Why would any Flex pilot want to vote yes if the Options pilots are willing to settle for a pay scale that is the same or lower than what we have now? A JCBA that has pay scales between Options' and Flex's is a bad deal for Flex pilots and we are outnumbered from the get go. Your willing to settle! Wow!

As far as me twisting what has been said on the VUH i disagree but have better things to do than go look through all the strings on there to prove it so lets just agree to disagree on that point. I still contend that the 1108 cheer leaders have tried to lead pilots to believe that the can get us a raise equal to or better than Netjets new TA.

As far as direct face to face communication with FJPOC, I have discussed this at length with several members and each and everyone said that a JCBA would lead to pay scales equal to Netjets TA without fail. I call BS.

Additional thought. The FJPOC and 1108 have all stated that if the union is voted in the new JCBA will include pay rates at or higher than the new NJ TA. I have been told this face to face by FJPOC members. It is splashed all over the VUH. Bet they (IBT or the local) won't put that in writing. You asked for both sides to be held to the same standard. I can only shake my head.

For what it's worth I don't see any sort of pay raise coming out of the mess either way the vote goes. We will be lucky to keep what we have now.

Well for what its worth, you just cost about 5000.00 off of the contract with that attitude. Wow. How many NJ guys have you ever heard saying that crap

It certainly will not go up without the union. Before the union Kenn always said FO would be the highest paid. Then nj got their first raise and instead of following through and giving the FO pilots a raise he said nj is unsustainable. So then fj and cs gave their pilots a raise to keep out the unions. In the meantime Kenn is removed and cashes out of FO to the tune of about 70 million. And FO get Sheringa and now a union. NJ gets another raise and so does fj and cs. FO did not get any raise until the union ta and that was done during what some are calling the worst economic downturn ever! But it STILL provided about 30 percent or more increase + col increases and work rules!

We took it in the shorts 6 years ago, this next contract better make up for the last 5 years or at least some of it. How much have we lost just with the 401k compounded over 20 or so years.

Well for what its worth, you just cost about 5000.00 off of the contract with that attitude. Wow. How many NJ guys have you ever heard saying that crap

I didn't cost us anything. Folks like GC will cost us because they will "settle". He said it not me. I will not "settle" for a pay cut. If the 1108 is voted in I will pay my dues, be a MIG and fully support the cause. I just don't agree that Flex pilots will gain anything monetarily.

If the 1108 is voted in I don't believe the IBT will do what is necessary to secure the pay scale the are proposing. (Notice i didn't say promising. See my earlier agreement to agree not disagree) All Onesky has to do is hold out on check-off and the union will fold on salary demands like an old lawn chair in order to secure their income stream. Management could also refuse the to accept the "union security agreement" that requires union membership or agency fees in order to be employed at Onesky and poof there goes more of the memberships wishes all in order to secure union income stream. The IBT, like any union, is in this to make money period.

GC, I do understand that 10/140 is a pay increase for the majority of Onesky pilots but you and the rest need to understand that is is not for a good portion of us. The next question I have is what work rules do the Options pilots have with the 1108 that are better than what Flex pilots have without? I know that the twitch response is that what y'all have is locked in and "can't be changed by an email on Friday afternoon". But really what is so different?

GC, I do understand that 10/140 is a pay increase for the majority of Onesky pilots but you and the rest need to understand that is is not for a good portion of us. The next question I have is what work rules do the Options pilots have with the 1108 that are better than what Flex pilots have without? I know that the twitch response is that what y'all have is locked in and "can't be changed by an email on Friday afternoon". But really what is so different?

Yea there is no more "Kangaroo Court", you have somebody on your side. You need to remember, what you have today is only due to the threat of the Union vote, you are way overpaid in Riccis mind.

I remember that "email" happened on a Friday saying the domicile policy had changed and a lot of pilots got the 'move" or "quit" email from the company. This happened a few years ago. And yea, its in writing, that is a big thing, a huge thing.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back