• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rhino Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The best thing is....this thread was about 2 replys long a buried deep so nobody really cared or even payed attention. Now however it looks like two guys with sand in thier respective vaginas. Basically you've made yourselves look bad and the company look bad.

*cheers*

Rhino Aviation & PFT contracts

Capt1124 said:
Any company that does not mention a training contract up front- preferably in the ad, definitely before the interview- is full of it. I have been in that situation before.

It seems like this operator still has not addressed the problem of PFT's,they are so busy trying to SELL this operation, they conveniently forgot.Does anyone on this website actually think that $6500.00 is FAIR for a SE-piston aircraft????? and this contract is according to Rhino mgmt DUE and PAYABLE if the pilot leaves in less than one years time????Capt1124 had it right all along.
This training is only worth $2000.00,mgmt pockets the rest,I would suspect,but $4500.00 is still a BIG DIFFERENCE to pilots that cannot afford to pay.

G-force

G-force said:
It seems like this operator still has not addressed the problem of PFT's,they are so busy trying to SELL this operation, they conveniently forgot.Does anyone on this website actually think that $6500.00 is FAIR for a SE-piston aircraft????? and this contract is according to Rhino mgmt DUE and PAYABLE if the pilot leaves in less than one years time????Capt1124 had it right all along.
This training is only worth $2000.00,mgmt pockets the rest,I would suspect,but $4500.00 is still a BIG DIFFERENCE to pilots that cannot afford to pay.
If Rhino Aviation was such a bad deal,why did you want to work for them until you were terminated.Just wanting to know the method to your madness.

G-force, need a job? Let me know. I hear you really know what you're doing. I got a deal for ya.

Overdone

FlyingSkip said:
I give up---you win. You're right, it's a terrible airplane, it's a terrible idea, we shouldn't be allowed to fly paper airplanes let alone carry pax, and we dribble down our legs when we p*ss. You're right, you win, you're awesome and we all suck and this is absolutely the last thing I will say so blather on to your heart's content. Congratulations...do you feel better now? I hope so. Have a wonderful day.

Now that this operation is been oversold to the hilt,one wonders are you going to continue to be the Chief of SPIN for Rhino Aviation/SATSAir?? or are you going to let someone else have a turn??

The General Public still has an ADVERSE OPINION of SE-piston aircraft,but the Cirrus is a good aircraft..for VFR-DAY only operations,and it should be used in that way.

In order to be successful in the charter business,an operator must have repeat business.
I do not see this operation doing this in the long run.

Last edited:
Whatever??????????

Whatever happened to "Flying Skip" I wonder???????:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:laugh::laugh:

If Rhino Aviation was such a bad deal,why did you want to work for them until you were terminated.Just wanting to know the method to your madness.
Special G-Farce was fired from every Part 135 Operation in the country. There is no way anyone in their right mind would hire him...:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:uzi:

Last edited:
Dunderhead/ass-kisser!!!!

Completely FALSE,besides there is abolutely NO way for a dunderhead/ass-kisser like you to "prove it"!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: :laugh::D:laugh::cool:

Completely FALSE,besides there is abolutely NO way for a dunderhead/ass-kisser like you to "prove it"!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: :laugh::D:laugh::cool:
Hey Special dude, I am pretty sure we have "proven it" on past post...:angryfire:angryfire:uzi::bomb:

Latest resources

Back