Reputable charter operations???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gjxjet

Can someone give me the names of some good charter operations, preferably out of Tulsa or Eugene? Need at least a one-way from Tulsa to Eugene or possibly a round trip out of Eugene.
Thanks in advance for any information.

I'm not sure there is such a thing as a reputable charter outfit!

At least none of the ones Iworked for ever were!

Doug Parker said:
I'm not sure there is such a thing as a reputable charter outfit!

At least none of the ones Iworked for ever were!

My thoughts exactly... I almost spit my diet coke all over my laptop when I read that title...

Hillsboro Aviation out of HIO (Portland), if you are talking about Eugene, OR. One Way or RT, you will pay the same price for that kind of trip. my $.02. Hillsboro used to have a jet and a couple of turboprops. Used to be a BE200 Operator out of Grants Pass or Medford. You may also check on Salem Air Charter Yellow pages.

100-1/2

Reputable is in the eye of the beholder. Someone will always be dissatisfied with something somewhere and at the ready and willing to trash it based upon only one experience.

Last edited:
Kc

gjxjet said:
Can someone give me the names of some good charter operations, preferably out of Tulsa or Eugene? Need at least a one-way from Tulsa to Eugene or possibly a round trip out of Eugene.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Not sure about IN Tulsa. Kalitta Charters is a good outfit, reasonable prices. Aircraft based in TN and MI. Flying 20 an 30 series lears, and a really nice passenger falcon. The lear with the nicest interior is 118mb (lear 25) in case you can request an aircraft. Website, www.kalittacharters.com. Phone 1-800-525-4882. Worth calling for a quote to see. A bunch of good pilots. Good maint, and management treats everyone fairly.-kingaira90 if you have any specific questions pm me.

About 4/5 or 80% are NOT reputable!!!!Might be difficult to find such an animal!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:(:(

Hay G-force,ya BIG TURKEY,what's with all the thread dumpster diving lately dude???????????? :rolleyes::angryfire:uzi:

Old threads!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hay G-force,ya BIG TURKEY,what's with all the thread dumpster diving lately dude???????????? :rolleyes::angryfire

Hey Diesel dude,I just happen to LIKE old threads!!!!!!!!So what of it????????
Catch me over on cbsnews.com, where I am often blasting the Kenyan Communist and all the clueless numbnuts(not as G-force though)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire :uzi::uzi:

Latest resources

Back