• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

REJECTED by 83%!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As a 15% NO voter at mother endevour. Nice job and thank you for giving me some light that there are people with a spine. Next time on a commute lunch is on me.

Comair took a stand as well. No one can seem to understand that regionals have zero leverage, get out while you can. I agree that the next offer will be less. How many 50 seat jets does express jet have compared to 70 seaters ? That is not a good sign.

Comair took a stand as well. No one can seem to understand that regionals have zero leverage, get out while you can. I agree that the next offer will be less. How many 50 seat jets does express jet have compared to 70 seaters ? That is not a good sign.

Please dude...your parasite in this thread. disappear please.

How did giving in work for Mesaba?

How did giving in work for Mesaba?

Ding. Ding. We have a winner.

We had two options:

1.) Take voluntary concessions with no promise of a future.
2.) Tell them to stick it with no promise of a future.

Message sent. If they want to replace 4,500 pilots then go right on ahead. They can't fill a class of 40.

Better question is: How do we get rid of ALPA and combine with SKW for an in house union?
Trust me, you don't want SKYW pilots anywhere near your voting, the Koolaid doesn't have to be very strong to get them to bite. Single carrier petition, look it up, not very difficult to find, want one, file the petition.
http://files.ali-aba.org/thumbs/datastorage/skoobesruoc/pdf/25JamesSingleCarrierCG055_thumb.pdf

Or:
14 NMB 218, 236 (1987).
The Board finds a single transportation system only
when there is substantial integration of operations, financial
control, and labor and personnel functions.
Burlington N.
Santa Fe Ry. Co.
, 32 NMB 163 (2005);
Huron and Eastern Ry.
Co., Inc.
, 31 NMB 450 (2004);
Portland & Western R.R., Inc.,
NMB 71 (2003);
American Airlines and Reno Air
, 26 NMB 467
(1999). Further, the Board has noted that a substantial degree
of overlapping ownership, senior management, and Boards of
Directors is critical to finding a single transportation system.
Precision Valley Aviation, Inc., d/b/a Precision Airlines and
Valley Flying Serv., Inc., d/b/a Northeast Express Reg?l Airlines
20 NMB 619 (1993).

Last edited:
Voting in our agreement bought us time to move on. It takes a while to be hired at at Delta, United, American, etc. Our agreement is around a year old and the first guys to get on through the SSP are just now leaving. If we would have shut down many of us would have been forced out instead of getting on with Delta.

My advice is to get out of the regionals as soon as you can.

Voting in our agreement bought us time to move on. It takes a while to be hired at at Delta, United, American, etc. Our agreement is around a year old and the first guys to get on through the SSP are just now leaving. If we would have shut down many of us would have been forced out instead of getting on with Delta.

My advice is to get out of the regionals as soon as you can.

Bet you would cross a picket line too. You fool, if everyone did what you did then your major ailine job will eventually feel the downward pressure as the large RJs get to be so much cheaper.

Latest resources

Back