Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CoolGuy92

To all the poolies:

Just got word from a buddy that has been in the pool since August that Republic is starting a class in late Feb.:D Don't know how many have been pulled out of the pool yet, but this is good news to all of us who are still swimming! Good luck to all.

Regards,

Peter Gibbons

A friend of mine interviewed for FA a few weeks ago and she's in class at IND now. They must be gearing up for something! Good luck!

I've been in the hiring ocean at the People's Republic of Chatauquastan for 5 years.

Wake me up when they reinstall their phone lines and start calling.

I got the call on Monday. I've not seen anyone else chime in on any of the forums as having got the call. She may have called me before she was ready to make all of the calls though as she was getting back to me for another reason.

puddlejumper said:
A friend of mine interviewed for FA a few weeks ago and she's in class at IND now. They must be gearing up for something! Good luck!

Yes indeed I believe they are. The pilot's union just had an emergency meeting on Monday with the company. They can't say much right now but said it didn't involve any negative news. Speculation of a NW codeshare or 175 and 190 flying for one of our current codeshares.

Got the call

I received a voicemail from Rosa today asking if I was still interested, but have'nt returned the call yet. My interview was in mid-September. How I ever thought I could afford the pay cut for 2-3 years though I don't know.

Good luck to all ya's

Latest resources

Back