• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Look at it another way.
Acording to unionfacts:
http://www.unionfacts.com/unions/unionProfile.cfm?id=69187
The Local president makes 50,361 from the union.
A first year dispatcher makes 26270.40, a little more than half of what he President makes just from the union.
Don't forget, The 26270.40 is before the union takes it's dues to pay the Local President and everyone else!

405, I think you guys make more than the RAH guys make, when you factor in the dues!

Last edited:
Look at it another way.
Acording to unionfacts:
http://www.unionfacts.com/unions/unionProfile.cfm?id=69187
The Local president makes 50,361 from the union.
A first year dispatcher makes 26270.40, a little more than half of what he President makes just from the union.
Don't forget, The 26270.40 is before the union takes it's dues to pay the Local President and everyone else!

405, I think you guys make more than the RAH guys make, when you factor in the dues!

I made my statement based on the fact that I haven't had a pay raise since 2004.

We also do the W&B for our flights. Management dumped that in our laps about a year ago for retaliation.

So, I guess I should change it to "Doing double the work for yesterday's pay rates." :rolleyes:

That does suck. I do feel for you.

Though you did make another interesting point.
PCL has had 12.88 starting pay since at least 2004.
RAH got there starting pay raised in 2/06 to 12.93
In 2004 it was 12.19.

Every moronic imbecile that voted the TWU here has done one thing and one thing only: they saved the company a lot of money and I mean thousands of dollars.

Don't feel sorry for us though. We'll get through it.

However, I'm still angry at the idiot 6 to 12 month wonder effheads that voted the TWU in. They sat around, whined and complained, voted for "change" then split for greener grass when reality set in that it was going to be a long haul and left us with the mess they made when they really had no idea what this place used to be like.

Latest resources

Back