RAH cheating.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

olympus593

Looks like RAH has been booking space positive DH on Us Airways whenever they need to move RAH/Midwest/Frontier crew. Looks like Airways just found out and then ain't too happy. Wish I could provide a source but it came from higher up as confidential.

Looks like RAH has been booking space positive DH on Us Airways whenever they need to move RAH/Midwest/Frontier crew. Looks like Airways just found out and then ain't too happy. Wish I could provide a source but it came from higher up as confidential.

They have been doing that a ton on my flights to MKE. We always scratched our head about it, as the crews were very open to the fact they were deadheading to fly midwest flights.

They have been doing the same type of thing for years. I can remember many times DHing on Airways to fly for Delta or America West. Although it didn't happen everytime, but I remember getting gas from the Airways ramp using their fuel contractor and then taxiing over to the FBO to fly a charter. I thought at the time the fuel bill was going to Airways and it seemed strange that they would pay for the gas for a CHQ charter.

Old news, let's hope this puts an end to it. I hate them having it their way at all times, time to teach management some humility.

But then again, every 6 months or so we hear the same thing as the threadstarter and nothing ever seems to come of it. BB's kids will still dine on fine china daily.

Latest resources

Back