Question for SWA poolies.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey UAL737inLA....

I thought you were considering SWA737inOAK?

Didn't want to jinx myself...

I figured I'd better stay away from any handle that might tie me to a company or base. (Didn't want to affect my "mojo" here, man!) Besides, I may end up back in MDW and not even see OAK.

Anyway, I figure I've been rolling the dice in pursuit of career objectives. "RightBettor" is certainly not the most creative handle, but latley I sure feel like I've been standing at a craps table with a bunch of "point-seven" rolls while all my money sits on the front line. Oh well, SWA will be my 5th airline... I sure hope this bet pays off and it is my last. If this doesn't work, I might have to look for something else to do... maybe I could deal dice in Vegas!

Pay the Line!!

RightBettor (aka UAL737inLA)

BTW... for those who don't follow... someone who is a "right bettor" is someone who bets the pass line in craps... you are betting with the dice and shooter. If you're shooting, then your are betting on yourself and your ability to win the roll. A player who bets against the shooter on the "Don't Pass" bar is referred to as a "wrong bettor." A wrong bettor can sometimes bring bad "mojo" to the table! Make sense now?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back