Question for Piedmont Newhires

Spartus

Total Time
I was offered a job at piedmont about a week ago for a class date in Feb. They said they would send me a bunch of material including the AQP (I think thats what it's called). I'm aware that there is still three weeks to go in Jan but was wondering if they send the sutff out right away or wait till they have the class filled before they send it. I know I could e-mail them but I know how busy they are and thought I'd try this first. Thanks in advance for all the help.

aceshigh

Total Time
>6K
I was also hired for the February ground school and have yet to receive my AQP information, as well. I did talk to a friend of mine who's in training right now and he said that he got his about two weeks before class. He also said that most people actually turned in their tests on the first day of class, as opposed to mailing them in early, and it didn't seem to be a big deal. That's about all I know for now, let me know if you hear something.

Aceshigh

B1900DFO

Total Time
I called Bob Trout yesterday and he said he was hopefully going to get the stuff sent out today. Apparently they were updating the programs this last week.

Spartus

Total Time
Thanks guys for the info.

1900fo where did you fly the 1900?

LR25

Its just a vintage VW
Total Time
Consider yourself lucky

When I was hired almost a year ago, mt AQP stuff didnt show up until a week and a half before my class date.

And I had only accepted the job 2 days before.

With a full-time job still when I did my home study it was alot to do.

Good luck.
LR25

Also, PDT is a descent place to work, have fun.