PT 91 Operators in NC/SC/VA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G-force

Looking for info on any good,reputable PT.91 operators in 3 states( NC/SC/VA)!!
Some good info would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cool:

Towing banners out of Myrtle Beach maybe? I don't know if the air tour operators out of Kitty Hawk are still able to operate under part 91 or not but even so neither are good jobs money wise and I don't even know how you could be serious about asking about anyone being reputable in management in the aviation industry. Have you forgotten how quickly all of the so called "Legacy Carriers" defaulted on their defined benefit retirement programs after 9-11?

You've been around here long enough G-man to know there is no honor among thieves!

There might be a few decent opportunities in the corporate side of things but it takes years to get into that end of the business and the very few contacts I once may have had are long past their pull dates since I passed on them. Still, if you know anyone around Concord you might find some work with the race teams but I don't know what chapter they operate under...

Towing banners out of Myrtle Beach maybe? I don't know if the air tour operators out of Kitty Hawk are still able to operate under part 91 or not but even so neither are good jobs money wise and I don't even know how you could be serious about asking about anyone being reputable in management in the aviation industry. Have you forgotten how quickly all of the so called "Legacy Carriers" defaulted on their defined benefit retirement programs after 9-11?

You've been around here long enough G-man to know there is no honor among thieves!

There might be a few decent opportunities in the corporate side of things but it takes years to get into that end of the business and the very few contacts I once may have had are long past their pull dates since I passed on them. Still, if you know anyone around Concord you might find some work with the race teams but I don't know what chapter they operate under...

You sound so very cynical,dude!!!!!!! Someone pee in your cheerios,or what??????????????????????????:laugh::laugh::laugh::D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back