Psychic abilities

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tracearabians

I know a Chief Pilot for a plumbing supply company in Meridian , Ms that has the ability to look at a photo or a painting of a deceased person , and know if that person is in heaven or hell !! True story ! I saw him in action in a small town in Texas one day .

And how can he prove that his answer is accurate? For that matter, how can he even prove there IS a heaven and/or hell in the first place?

I've heard about that guy. Apparently he has the same ability when it comes to airplanes.

And how can he prove that his answer is accurate? For that matter, how can he even prove there IS a heaven and/or hell in the first place?

If you don't believe in it he will guess Hell? LOL...

It has to be asked...

are they hiring? What is the QOL? :p

I know a Chief Pilot for a plumbing supply company in Meridian , Ms that has the ability to look at a photo or a painting of a deceased person , and know if that person is in heaven or hell !! True story ! I saw him in action in a small town in Texas one day .

This guy goes to a small church just outside of Meridian . He told me that his preacher was working in a house when he heard something coming down the hall . He looked up and saw a half goat half man walking toward him !! Then all of a sudden an 8 ft tall angel appeared and threw the goat/man out the window !!! He actually told me this !!! I wonder what they are smoking at that church !!!

He looked up and saw a half goat half man walking toward him !!

How come none of these people ever see naked, good looking women?

Hell, if I'm going to have a vision, I want it to be a damn good one. :p

Latest resources

Back