• Click here to read the July 2019 APDL and Logbook Pro Newsletter.
  • APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Psychic abilities

tracearabians

Total Time
I know a Chief Pilot for a plumbing supply company in Meridian , Ms that has the ability to look at a photo or a painting of a deceased person , and know if that person is in heaven or hell !! True story ! I saw him in action in a small town in Texas one day .

AeroBoy

Cereal Killer
Total Time
'Nuf
And how can he prove that his answer is accurate? For that matter, how can he even prove there IS a heaven and/or hell in the first place?

Nolife

Tired Member
Total Time
4000+
I've heard about that guy. Apparently he has the same ability when it comes to airplanes.

sleepy

Living The Dream!
Total Time
And how can he prove that his answer is accurate? For that matter, how can he even prove there IS a heaven and/or hell in the first place?
If you don't believe in it he will guess Hell? LOL...

LAZYB

Time wounds all heels.
Total Time
<15000
It has to be asked...

are they hiring? What is the QOL? :p

I know a Chief Pilot for a plumbing supply company in Meridian , Ms that has the ability to look at a photo or a painting of a deceased person , and know if that person is in heaven or hell !! True story ! I saw him in action in a small town in Texas one day .

tracearabians

Total Time
This guy goes to a small church just outside of Meridian . He told me that his preacher was working in a house when he heard something coming down the hall . He looked up and saw a half goat half man walking toward him !! Then all of a sudden an 8 ft tall angel appeared and threw the goat/man out the window !!! He actually told me this !!! I wonder what they are smoking at that church !!!

con-pilot

Total Time
He looked up and saw a half goat half man walking toward him !!
How come none of these people ever see naked, good looking women?

Hell, if I'm going to have a vision, I want it to be a damn good one. :p