Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Possible SWA T.A. pay numbers... Embrace the suck.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But that's AAI...just because you sit 50% on the list at AAI ...doesn't mean you get the same spot at SWA...sorry

Well, as I sit here and read all these post from the Air Tran guys it makes me lol and think of how they all got screw form the same person that all the USAir guys took it in the shorts from. Mr. Tim Baker. Tim was the last vote in giving our retirement away back in 2003. Yes he gave it to the company that stole it from the pilots.

The smart thing that Tim did was to quit USAir before he was KIA by some of the pilot group at USAir.

He went with Air Tran, helped you vote in ALPO and screwed you boy's in the SLI by telling you not to vote yes on the first vote and you see how the first RAT was to go to SW when then doors opened.

Well, I guess you get what you vote for or should I say NOT VOTE FOR.

Well, as I sit here and read all these post from the Air Tran guys it makes me lol and think of how they all got screw form the same person that all the USAir guys took it in the shorts from. Mr. Tim Baker. Tim was the last vote in giving our retirement away back in 2003. Yes he gave it to the company that stole it from the pilots.

The smart thing that Tim did was to quit USAir before he was KIA by some of the pilot group at USAir.

He went with Air Tran, helped you vote in ALPO and screwed you boy's in the SLI by telling you not to vote yes on the first vote and you see how the first RAT was to go to SW when then doors opened.

Well, I guess you get what you vote for or should I say NOT VOTE FOR.

That's some quality hate right there. 1st deal was good for some. Sucked for me. 2nd deal was much better. Took me 3 years to reap the rewards, but I'm glad I didn't bite on deal one. Arbitration could have gotten me another hundred numbers. That would have been spot on realistically. Realitive not such. So I'm not going to bitch too much if I'm one hundred numbers short of what I think right would have looked like.

You would have been unemployed had Tim not had the balls to cast that vote. You should be down on your hands and knees thanking him for saving your sorry ass.

You don't even have your facts straight. Tim told people to vote YES on the first deal. We're good friends, but he and I disagreed on that vehemently, and still do.

Arbitration could have gotten me another hundred numbers.

If Kelly never bought AirTran then no pilots would be in front of me. Yeah, it's easy to play the "what if" game. :rolleyes:

If Kelly never bought AirTran then no pilots would be in front of me. Yeah, it's easy to play the "what if" game. :rolleyes:

Very true. My comment was to somebody with no skin in our game. USAir turned into one dicked up airline. I don't appreciate it when folks try to drag us down to their level.

Sorry, I checked out for a while, but... like I said a few months ago:

Embrace the suck.

Or, as I like to put it

Vote No.

I feel like it's 2007 all over again. Dusting off the Vote No stickers and preparing the T.A. rebuttal instead of going shooting this weekend to test out the new rifles. Getting tired of people sacrificing Scope for the sake of a little money.

One of these days you would think pilots would learn from the mistakes of other carriers or, hell, even their own mistakes. Every Agreement with this company since I've been involved here has involved end-runs around said Agreements. Wonder what that means? Think anyone is ever going to learn?

(by the way, the numbers I put up with this original thread is actually what we're at now. Anyone who would like to retract their previous scoffing rebuttals, I'm now accepting apologies). ;)

Latest resources

Back