Poll This!

Mickey Mouse

Soli Deo Gloria
Total Time
So now ALPA wants to talk to XJT pilots. Where were you for the last three years? Go stick your heads in the toilet, you putrid rapscallions! Stop sending me emails too.

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
Total Time
>7000
So now ALPA wants to talk to XJT pilots. Where were you for the last three years? Go stick your heads in the toilet, you putrid rapscallions! Stop sending me emails too.
Looks like you accidentally posted this on flightinfo. I think you were looking for membership@alpa.org

Jim

Fly Navy!
Total Time
So don't take the poll and encourage others not to also. That way you can once again bitch and complain when the next TA has nothing you consider important. Why bother trying to rectify past mistakes?

Mickey Mouse

Soli Deo Gloria
Total Time
So don't take the poll and encourage others not to also. That way you can once again bitch and complain when the next TA has nothing you consider important. Why bother trying to rectify past mistakes?
Done and Done

Mickey Mouse

Soli Deo Gloria
Total Time
It's really quite simple. Here's how the poll goes. "What are you willing to give-up in the next XJT contract?" My response, "Nothing." Polling is now complete.

SoberIrishman

Total Time
14000+
What's wrong with taking the poll? Have your say. They did it last time around, should have been done this time before sending us a ridiculous TA that was rushed through at the end.
This can be fixed if we continue to stand firm. Only fly in the ointment might be Eagle. If they cave, we will be in real trouble.

SoberIrishman

Total Time
14000+
Agreed. Status quo is fine as long as this takes. Watch them squirm. FO vacation buyback on ASA side for March is just the tip of the iceberg. Right now we are in posession of the ball so to speak. Just like rugby. Sorry, Irish roots coming through!

Freebrd

Total Time
Yeah you probally think soccer is a sport too! We call it kickball here. :)

SoberIrishman

Total Time
14000+
That's why we call it FOOTball. So much skill involved when you can only use FEET. Are you of French descent?
:)