• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle TA fails

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank you to the guys and girls who voted it down. This is a great example to other groups out there who don't have a spine!

WG getting recalled and a no vote, maybe there is hope for the PCL pilots after all. Good job guys.

Hallelujah!!

The scary part is 42% voted yes and 9% just did not participate in voting

Time now to do some housecleaning before heading back to the table to get what the majority wants.

I love hearing the support....will we still get it when we get increased flying because we're still the cheapest?

You guys are still fairly junior. SkyWest pays pretty well and keeps its costs in line. Your management should do the same.

I love hearing the support....will we still get it when we get increased flying because we're still the cheapest?
Imagine if they voted it through? Pure hell for that pilot group.

Am I wrong? Or is this the first time a TA has ever been voted down by an ALPA carrier? I can't think of one.

You are wrong. There have been many.

As far as Regionals, ASA voted down a TA in March, of 1998, at about 91% NO. It took 6 months, but they got the best Regional contract in the industry. That vote was about 80% something, Yes!

Good Luck to the Pinnacle Pilot group--you will get something better!

Don't let them have you pick 5 items that you want to see improved in the failed T/A--a play out of the book! Get it right and get what you want!

Glad it got voted down. I never read the entire thing, but the biggest issue I had with it was a lack of actual pay rates and simply using an industry average pay computation.

Latest resources

Back