• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots expected to picket Warren Buffett-owned NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If Walmart can pay airline wages, then the #1 business jet operator in the world can as well.

I'm stunned that we have guys working for us, like family guy, that have zero critical thinking skills.

Paid down debt by selling worn out aircraft at pennies on the dollar? Most of those sold were"taken"by vendors as down payments on new aircraft, almost no cash was returned to netjets....

My forehead is getting flatter due to the constant pounding of my head against the wall. Too many back in cmh buy into FUD...

If everyone should be able to afford it why can't an xl owner buy a Gulfstream for the same price? You mean that not everyone can afford it? In some guys world everyone should be able to own gulfstreams.

Where did g4dude go? Man I miss him.

Where did g4dude go? Man I miss him.

Can we just refer to him as Milton from now on ?

Office-Space-Milton.jpg

Last edited:
I think they can work with Delta, United, Southwest, Fedex, UPS....

All of those carriers require the pilots to contribute to their health care costs. Delta requires pilots to pay 22% their health care costs.

So what is more important? The pay scale or not contributing to health care costs?

All of those carriers require the pilots to contribute to their health care costs. Delta requires pilots to pay 22% their health care costs.

So what is more important? The pay scale or not contributing to health care costs?

Pay me 60 percent more and I MIGHT consider paying for my healthcare costs. Basically compare apples to apples.

Until then the only people brining up that we don't pay any healthcare costs are those that got it taken away from them.

Low hanging fruit as it were.

I guess the company doesn't really value everyone. Record profits and have they given one thing back they have taken? Nope.

Yea ok then pay us their pay scale and I'll pay 22% to healthcare.

Latest resources

Back