Pilot Shortage in the US is Official

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

atpcliff

The Pilot Shortage has finally reached American s*************************...and not just Asia where they are going crazy trying to find pilots....so much so that they are opening American bases and hiring some FOs.

I just was on the website "Quarterlette", a US website aimed at 20 something females...and saw an ad by Rishworth for small Airbus pilots!!!

cliff
PVG

PS-I typed in "s-h-o-r-e-s" and the anti-swearing software changed it to "S*************************"....pretty strange

Last edited:
I hope you're a 20 something female, otherwise that's kinda creepy.

Sorry, there is no pilot shortage yet. Is Atlas having a problem keeping people? In a good economy, they had a revolving door going on there. You'll know there's a pilot shortage when companies like that are forced to hire 1500 hour wonders.

Atlas has lowered their minimums twice since they began hiring about 3 years ago. The total time requirement is now down to 2000 hours.
There are a number of Atlas guys leaving for AA and UAL.

I hope you're a 20 something female, otherwise that's kinda creepy.

I was reading something, clicked on a link, and arrived at "Quarterlette". I had never heard of them, so did a bit of research on the site. I read a few of the articles there that were of interest.

And, if I was dating, I would prefer an average 25 year old to an average 65 year old. Normally, girls below 25 aren't very mature, so that would be my generic limit.

web adds are based on your browsing history and not necessarily site related. I was just doing research on new floors and every site I go to seems to have a lumber liquidators banner.

web adds are based on your browsing history and not necessarily site related. I was just doing research on new floors and every site I go to seems to have a lumber liquidators banner.

And I'm getting vacation banners. Damn you interwebs I can't afford a vacation now!

^^^^ This. Most websites have no idea what they are advertising, and most advertisers have no idea what websites their ads are on. They both subscribe to advertising service providers. This is why google makes billions and seems to give everything away for free, folks. They are tracking you and your preferences. They try their best to know everything about you and serve you advertising which you might actually click on.

Yeah, well, that doesn't explain why I get ads and banners for hemorrhoid cream, Vaseline, and Judy Garland records all the time. It's driving me nuts!

Latest resources

Back