• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot Relationships???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Relationships: disastrous (in the realm of my experience, anyhow). Somehow I fear that dating a professional pilot might be equally disastrous, if not more so. Then again, I'm not one, and I haven't had much luck either.

Hey RM7599, what's your number? *chuckling*

Ravengirl

I have been to Tijuana and I must say that I could run naked down the street and not much would happen, but put that $100.00 bill in my mouth and a lot is going to happen-one way or the other.

Relationships

Hi Guys and Gals,
I am on my second marriage, and I'm sure that my first marriage failed in some way because of the fact that I was virtually gone for more than 1/2 of those 6 years. It is a fact of lie that being gone a lot is a part of the military.
I would also say that what a person does for a living, ie., professional pilot is not necessarily going to be a pretense to what a marriage is going to be like. I agree with an earlier comment that a good relationship is based on a solid foundation, and any obstacles can be overcome. We al have expectations going into a relationship, and I think that the biggest problems that a lot of us folks have or had is that they are sometimes unrealistic. Know what you are getting yourself into, and know the other person's expectations. If they are not in snych with your's you are in trouble no matter what your potential partner does for a living. In fact, that should be way down the list. Best of luck to you!

Regards,
ex-Navy rotorhead

Haven't any of you heard the acronym for these problems?

The clinical definition of these symtoms is

AIDS ---- Aviation Induced Divorce Syndrome

In seriousness relationships have to be worked on, when you get back home after a trip make sure that you dedicate a significant amount of time to your wife or husband. That should alleviate a lot of problems. Spending quality time together is an important part of any relationship.

Let's all try to stop the spread of AIDS!

Does it have to involve sex? I mean, if one enters Tijuana and leaves minus a kidney, but a body cavity packed with a kilo of 2nd rate hash, does that count for anything? I'm still going with a chops full of one dollar bills, instead of a single hundred. I don't own any hundreds, and the ones can be kept to bribe border guards.

Brown field, here I come.

Just for the record ... the "streaking in Tijuana" comment was mine .... I want full credit. :D

Minh Thong Made A Funny

Latest resources

Back