Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRJ_Driver

The Man
Hello. As some of you may have noticed, I am continuing on with some Q's about Piedmont and US Airways Express.

Basically, I may have an up and coming shot at interviewing at PDT and need some info. I am getting a good perspective about the company as a whole.

Just need anything else you have time to offer and a few other questions.

What base is most likely? Upgrade Times?

&

Pay!!!!

Year 1 FO
Year 2 FO
Year 3 FO
Year 2 CPT
Year 3 CPT
Year 4 CPT

Thanks for all your help!

Not sure about Piedmont, but PSA has based in PIT,DAY,TYS,CAK and CVG.

We are just finishing up our new contract, so i wont embaress myself by listing the pay.

Best of luck with the interview though. Hope you get it.

PDT has bases in JAX, TPA, EWN, ORF, SBY, CHO and PHF... When I left in May there was a rumor of CLT in the future...

Bases vary, all I can say is that anything in FL is difficult to get immediately. Although you usually can hold any base within 6 months, but reserve is a different story.

Upgrade was 2 year 4 months at THAT time.

Pay, as I remember 24.60 to start, 2 increases the first year (after 6 mo. then contract date in May). Generally, first year FO's make about $25K, 2nd yr is around $30-35, 3rd year Captain is around $55K.

Cannot junior man more than 3 times a year and decent work rules.

Most guys are happy, you'll make a decent wage with a decent bunch of guys and gals.

The hardest part will be the interview, training is a breeze and next to impossible to wash out.

Regardless, best of luck...

1st year you can make about 30k. I'm in my 2nd year and will make just under 33k. Average days off in JAX-14 with about 90hrs pay credit per month. Upgrade currently at about 21/2-3 years and you can plan to double your FO salary upon upgrade. Good place to work overall. It will be much better if U begins to make money again and the RJ issue is resolved.

We need to hire 70-75 FO's between now and April. Good Luck!
Regards, Jetprop

Latest resources

Back