Pft

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Icywings-
Once again I will reiterate that this was in no way intended as a personal attack against you or any other pilot BUT an attack on a "program" as a whole that in many pilots minds and beliefs including mine is "wrong" in every sense of the word... I blame the flight schools, 135 operators, and the money hungry management that is behind these programs NOT you.... I think that many are attacking you due to how "you" had replied to others.... The only thing that matters is that "YOU" are happy with what you have done and the experience that you have gained which if that is the case then good for you BUT please don't expect a pat on the back from these guys here .. There are many many pilots that have done these programs and will continue to do them and all we are asking for is a little respect versus "arrogant" replies .......- I can't speak for the other pilots who post here but for me being a CFI instructing a student pilot who is counting on you and your experience to "teach" them properly and "safely" in a C152 is just as exciting and maybee more so than flying the King Air.. We should not be asking what can aviation do for us but what can "we" do for aviation.

Its not all about you against me and who is "better" BUT a tight nit community that has been shaken up and the need to stick together especially on this board where alot of mentoring use to happen.- Icywings I think we have beaten the hell out of this whole PFT thing and I would suggest that it be dropped and move on.. After the recent events that have crippled our industry you are going to take alot of heat on this board and to avoid that I would strongly urge you to private message 135 or other pilots who would be interested in these "programs" versus continuing a public discussion that will never end..

my $.02

Latest resources

Back