• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pentagon to triple the number of drones

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
rez, i have read alot of your posts and have just 2 observations to make concerning your beliefs.

1.) if every American had your political views there would be 10,000's of mutilated, unarmed, American infidels hanging from every bridge in Amercia (at the hands of your media's "innocent civilians"). You can hate war/military all you want but i can promise you one thing, it could easily look like beirut right here in the good old usa if certain regimes aren't addressed on foreign soil. .How does that sound for them precious grandkids?

2.) if every American had your economic views, EVERYTHING would be outsourced to foreign soil because of the union's ability to bleed corporations to protect the lazy. (before you state my ignorance, i spent 15 years in the I.A.M. as an A&P/I.A. for a major aircraft OEM watching the lazy-druggies get protected, and the customers get neglected).

Last edited:
rez, i have read alot of your posts and have just 2 observations to make concerning your beliefs.
Thanks for your opinion.

1.) if every American had your political views there would be 10,000's of decapitated, unarmed, American infidels hanging from every bridge in Amercia (at the hands of your media's "innocent civilians"). You can hate war/military all you want but i can promise you one thing, it could easily look like beirut right here in the good old usa if certain regimes aren't addressed on foreign soil. .
You fail to address the effect of American Foreign policy and the negative effects. You can't simply assume that all we do abroad is righteous, real or perceived.

2.) if every American had your economic views, EVERYTHING would be outsourced to foreign soil because of the union's ability to bleed corporations to protect the lazy. (before you state my ignorance, i spent 15 years in the I.A.M. as an A&P/I.A. for a major aircraft OEM watching the lazy-druggies get protected, and the customers get neglected)
Fail. What is interesting is you us the Fallujah example of the Blackwater employees killed. They were sent ill equipped and were given poor intelligence... all to collect kitchen equipment. Simply put, and here is the irony in your post... Blackwater an contractor who outsourced the DoD violated its own policy and contract... and sent good honorable men to their deaths... in the name of profit....

Keep it clear... the issue isn't the honorable service of our fellow citizens... it is the decisions of civilian leaders in DC........

Dissent is patriotic.

Thanks for your opinion.

You fail to address the effect of American Foreign policy and the negative effects. You can't simply assume that all we do abroad is righteous, real or perceived.

Fail. What is interesting is you us the Fallujah example of the Blackwater employees killed. They were sent ill equipped and were given poor intelligence... all to collect kitchen equipment. Simply put, and here is the irony in your post... Blackwater an contractor who outsourced the DoD violated its own policy and contract... and sent good honorable men to their deaths... in the name of profit....

Keep it clear... the issue isn't the honorable service of our fellow citizens... it is the decisions of civilian leaders in DC........

Dissent is patriotic.

If you (or any caucasion American for that matter) had been walking down that same street showering them with love and tidings of peace on that afternoon, where would you be right now?

You're right in that there are at times, questionable decisions made by our country's leaders but that of the "acceptability" of collateral damage is handled VERY conservatively, and that policy has over the years, cost more than it has saved. How long would the Vietnam war had lasted if Linebacker II had taken place in 1965 instead of 1972? What if we had invaded Imperial Japan rather than glow bomb it? I'll promise you that we take far more precautions to avoid unneccessary damage than our adversaries do. We are about the last country left playing by the Geneva convention.

If you (or any caucasion American for that matter) had been walking down that same street showering them with love and tidings of peace on that afternoon, where would you be right now?
good point. BW should have never sent them there in the first place.... no armour, one man short and all for kitchen supplies... this was a outsourced profit based killing... outrageous... anyone on this thread disgusted? Anyone?

You're right in that there are at times, questionable decisions made by our country's leaders but that of the "acceptability" of collateral damage is handled VERY conservatively, and that policy has over the years, cost more than it has saved. How long would the Vietnam war had lasted if Linebacker II had taken place in 1965 instead of 1972? What if we had invaded Imperial Japan rather than glow bomb it? I'll promise you that we take far more precautions to avoid unneccessary damage than our adversaries do. We are about the last country left playing by the Geneva convention.
Nice try but there is a big difference between WWII and Iraq. Japan was the aggressors. Now we are.....

As far as Vietnam... how about that have never taken place..... then we wouldn't have this discussion.....

Placing the burden to stop wars on future generations... isn't logical...

good point. BW should have never sent them there in the first place.... no armour, one man short and all for kitchen supplies... this was a outsourced profit based killing... outrageous... anyone on this thread disgusted? Anyone?

Nice try but there is a big difference between WWII and Iraq. Japan was the aggressors. Now we are.....

As far as Vietnam... how about that have never taken place..... then we wouldn't have this discussion.....

Placing the burden to stop wars on future generations... isn't logical...

based on your logic, all future war will be on OUR soil. . .

How exactly are extremist muslims less aggressive/dangerous than imperialist Japanese, that ate the organs of our Grandfolks? because they have less money/infrastructure does not make them less dangerous, in fact it adds desperation and resourcefulness.

Last edited:
based on your logic, all future war will be on OUR soil. . .
negative.....

How exactly are extremist muslims less aggressive/dangerous than imperialist Japanese, that ate the organs of our Grandfolks?
or Americans in the PI and the turn of the century... sans the eating...

because they have less money/infrastructure does not make them less dangerous, in fact it adds desperation and resourcefulness.
good point.... would you rather help them gain some money and infrastruture so they are less desperate and resourceful.

There are always going to be terrorist... Tim McVeigh.....

Most people want to be with family and enjoy life. There will always be radicals.... But if we start focusing on people instead of resources we'll make progress.

Putting the burden of ending wars on future generations doesn't work.

I would gladly help Rez 'O Coward catch a ride to either of the AOR's so he can spread his peace and love message. He knows sooooo much about what is going on over...he should have it wrapped in enough time to get back to his upcoming World of Warcraft Tourney....

I would gladly help Rez 'O Coward catch a ride to either of the AOR's so he can spread his peace and love message. He knows sooooo much about what is going on over...he should have it wrapped in enough time to get back to his upcoming World of Warcraft Tourney....

Why are you getting personal? Is it because you have nothing substantive to add? I think that this thread has been a reasonable back and forth, personal attacks notwithstanding.

I refuse to read anything rez has to type anymore but reading the responses of the other true war fighters here I can get a good feel for the jealous venom he spews for whatever reason it is that drives his sad existence.

When people on the battle field stick their necks out and continuously watch other place themselves in harms way in order to hit the correct target, it IS a personal attack to have ignorant individuals accuse them of malice and/or careless engagements.

To miss that point means you aren't viewing the big picture.

Latest resources

Back