Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PD wants to be the next pilot representative to management.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, phill out the card properly and return it. How do you phill it out properly? On yammer PD said smear it with dog sh**, and RH said, and I quote: "Write F@ck you on it". Send it in. I guess that is how they want it done...

Well now I'm kinda hoping I get one.

I personally am not to worried about PD, Because he does not command enough respect from either Pilot group to have enough Pilots that want to decertify the Union and Any Pilot that would want to continue working for Oneguy without a contract after what every Pilot on Flex and Flops has witnessed in the past 3 years is not very intelligent, and they do not take there Carrier very seriously as a Pilot. Good luck PD, your gonna need it.

I personally am not to worried about PD, Because he does not command enough respect from either Pilot group to have enough Pilots that want to decertify the Union and Any Pilot that would want to continue working for Oneguy without a contract after what every Pilot on Flex and Flops has witnessed in the past 3 years is not very intelligent, and they do not take there Carrier very seriously as a Pilot. Good luck PD, your gonna need it.

He is claiming he has the backing of #1 and #148 on the Flex seniority list dated 2/16. My understanding is #1 is going to retire soon and I don't know RA.

RA? Would that be the guy named after Mr Ziffel's son "Arnold" on Green Acres? Because he is one of the biggest Tools on the list. He manages his money so poorly, he asked me to pay for a sedan my first year here because his card was maxed out. Several years after we got the big raise to match Netjets, he asked me (still an FO) to pay for a sedan again because his card was maxed out. Unbelievable irresponsibility!

Wow so number 1 went from we don't need a union at all because I hate unions to okay we need a union but I've always been anti-teamster. In my opinion that is a horrible turn of events for uncle.

As for RA no one respects him so it doesn't matter. He's the kind of guy that would video stream shots of his wife taking a bath for a few extra bucks so it's not surprising he will do anything to follow what he thinks will be a payday. Didn't he fall for a Nigerian scheme? Like no joke - didn't he actually fall for one? Not surprising he'd fall for a Cleveland scheme.

:laugh:
Wow so number 1 went from we don't need a union at all because I hate unions to okay we need a union but I've always been anti-teamster. In my opinion that is a horrible turn of events for uncle.

As for RA no one respects him so it doesn't matter. He's the kind of guy that would video stream shots of his wife taking a bath for a few extra bucks so it's not surprising he will do anything to follow what he thinks will be a payday. Didn't he fall for a Nigerian scheme? Like no joke - didn't he actually fall for one? Not surprising he'd fall for a Cleveland scheme.

Did he really fall for one of those Nigerian schemes? That is hilarious! He is one stupid SOB!:laugh:

RA? Would that be the guy named after Mr Ziffel's son "Arnold" on Green Acres? Because he is one of the biggest Tools on the list. He manages his money so poorly, he asked me to pay for a sedan my first year here because his card was maxed out. Several years after we got the big raise to match Netjets, he asked me (still an FO) to pay for a sedan again because his card was maxed out. Unbelievable irresponsibility!

SHE ZAM! I guess he went from sloppin hogs to a real pilot. That can only happen at RL.

Latest resources

Back