Pay Scales

AAflyer

Total Time
9000+
Hey Guys and Gals,

Was just issued pay comparisons of AA,UAL,DAL,CAL,USAir,NWA. Does anybody now where I may find pay rates on Fed Ex and UPS.

Thanks in Advance,

AAflyer

P.S> Have been gone for a few months, good to be back, still see some of the same names.

bestdad

Total Time
Alaska

While your at it does anyone have the new pay scales for Alaska Air Lines (with the latest contract adjustment).

Thanks!

Aplus9

Long Enough Member
Total Time
>1
AA,

Where did you get the pay scale comparisons from? I would love to have them. Does SWA come on it too? Thanks in advance.

AAflyer

Total Time
9000+
Aplus9,

I fly for AA, our union does a comparison of the majors contracts, when we are in negotiations, (which we are in now) or another major signs a new contract. SWA operates a little differently, they are not paid hourly, or have 6-9 different A/C types to compare rates (in advance, SWA is a great airline)too. Actually I just had a friend show me where to go. It is at a website called V1rotate.
They had Fed-Ex, and Ups. And Alaska for bestdad.

AAflyer:D

jascl65

Total Time
enough
Hey AAflyer, question for you. I went into V1rotate.com and couldnt find any pay scales. Any chance you could post a link? Thanks,
Jesse

DogF16

Total Time
Jesse,
Look under the "downloads" link on V1Rotate.
Dog

jascl65

Total Time
enough
Thanks Dog, one more question, does anyone know where I can find Southwest's contract online?
Thanks,
JAS

DogF16

Total Time
Jesse,
Good question...another one...are jetBlue's contracts on line anywhere?
Dog

reepicheep

Total Time
I checked all over the virotate website and can't find pay scales anywhere.

Aplus9

Long Enough Member
Total Time
>1
Same problem for me. I can't find any pay scales. The wife is applying the pressure now. Help!

Yahtzee

Season Ticket Holder
Total Time
7000+
Aplus9,

Don't you have a flattering letter to write on my behalf?

You'll get paid soon enough; now back to work before the Pharaoh finds you're slacking on his time!

Yahtzee

:D

gnelson

Total Time
The rates for all the majors can be found at FLTops.com. Pay rate info is free but for a small fee (about 4.95 a month) you can get all kinds of airline info including interview prep info. It's a pretty good site.

rican

Total Time
pay scale

Couldn't figure out how to view the pay scales free on FLTops.

AAflyer

Total Time
9000+
To all,

Like someone mentioned earlier, on V1rotate, goto the top where there about 5 or 6 icons, one is downloads. Once clicked you should see it..

AAflyer:eek:

gnelson

Total Time
"Couldn't figure out how to view the pay scales free on FLTops."

On the right side of the page click on the drop down menu under the title "FULL SITE CONTENT" Then select Right Seat, Left Seat etc. You'll find them there.