• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pay farce, smarsh HAHAHAHAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When JC was asked for the names or the seniority numbers of the pilots that would be getting a raise and when, he replied he didn't know. He replied in his email that the actual numbers have to wait until the SLI is completed.

Did you notice the Netjets pay comparison in the charts.

All the Netjets numbers were straight 7/7 while the New Flex numbers were PBS schedule plus all of the bonuses included to make the graph look better.

He said he could not compare the two pay scales. Sure you can, just look at the Flexjet 7/7 and NetJets 7/7 on both the Phenom and CL300 without any potiential bonuses or PBS . They are the same aircrafts and same schedule.

If you want to compare to NJ pay with all incidental overtime and extra pay added in. Multiply the pay scale table at https://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/airlines/fractional/netjets by about 45%. That should be about the average take. And then every year for the next 8 years it goes up 2 to 3% per year.

That $500 union initiation fee I paid the TEAMSTERS in 1999 is the best investment I have ever made.

To compare the base pay for Flex and NJ
here are the numbers for just the base pay without any extras thrown in for the Flex 7/7 for the FO and CA on the Phenom and CL300 since both companies have the same aircraft and same schedule.

7/7 schedule
Phenom FO and CL300 FO same pay. FO pay went up on the new PBS schedule but nothing was said for the 7/7.

Year 1. 52930
Year 3. 56700
Year 5. 65065

7/7 schedule
Phenom Captain. With now payscale as of Jan 2019 some Phenom Captains will make CL300 pay which is below.

Year 5. 70428
Year 10. 83646
Year 15. 99343

7/7schedule
CL300 Captain

Year 5. 75931
Year 10. 90182
Year 15. 107108

Extra money is paid if you go on the PBS schedule for all positions plus fuel bonus plus other bonuses
These are the numbers for straight pay on 7/7

can someone fron Netjets post your current straight pay for these same aircraft and positions so we can see an apples to apples comparison of the base pay with no extras thrown in just base pay on 7/7.

Sure. It’s been a long time but I will play.

IMG_3892.jpgIMG_3893.jpg

A 14 year FO at NJ on the 7/7 makes more than a 15 year CL300 CA at Flex on the 7/7? An 18 year CA at Flex in the Phenom 300 makes 113,500 on the 8/7 so even that is less pay while working 12 days more per year.

Using the provided payscales, Add between $25,000 and $30,000 for the new FDP pay for a CL-350 Captain. That's what I figure I'll earn based on last year's flying.. So an over 14 year CL-350 Captain is around $205,000 before adding any extended days (approx $1,400/day), holiday pay (same), OT and night pay. I could make significantly more if I flew the CC72 or CC76 schedules.
How does that compare to Flex?

- - - Updated - - -

A 14 year FO at NJ on the 7/7 makes more than a 15 year CL300 CA at Flex on the 7/7? An 18 year CA at Flex in the Phenom 300 makes 113,500 on the 8/7 so even that is less pay while working 12 days more per year.

Ouch. That is bad.

Using the provided payscales, Add between $25,000 and $30,000 for the new FDP pay for a CL-350 Captain. That's what I figure I'll earn based on last year's flying.. So an over 14 year CL-350 Captain is around $205,000 before adding any extended days (approx $1,400/day), holiday pay (same), OT and night pay. I could make significantly more if I flew the CC72 or CC76 schedules.
How does that compare to Flex?

- - - Updated - - -

Ouch. That is bad.
Add the $25-30K in for the F/Os ... The FDP pay is the same $118/hour for Captain and FOs

Yeah, but wait. That $118 only kicks in after 12.1 hours/tour at NJ. So, if I flew 500 hours over 24( 26-2 weeks vaca) average per 8 day tour that means an extra 33k/year? Is that right??

Latest resources

Back