Patriots Win!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Patriots Win!!!!

Nice to see the New England win over St.Louis. Goes to show that the season stats are just that. It's who produces at the Big Dance that gets the trophy!

P.S. Fox: Thanks for NOT showing Warner's coyote wife any time during the broadcast!

HOORAY!!!! Another chowdahead checkin in to celebrate the awesome victory. Adam Vinatieri really kicked a sweet finishing touch to the 2002 Super Bowl!

GO PATS!

That would be cool!! Maybe this will help snap the curse of the Bambino--one can always dream and hope.

Pats Win

What a great game! While I would have rather seen the Broncos in the game the truth is they didn't have it this year. Great to see an old AFL team win. What a job of game planning by Brian Billick! What a great finish!

I can only hope that in light of Vinatieri kicking the winning FG that Mike Shanahan thinks twice about letting Jason Elam go to free agency. Elam's won the Broncos a few big games, too, you know.

By the way, to keep this post relevant, Jason Elam has his Commercial! :)

Hey Bobby, I think you meant to say Bill Belichick, the Patriots coach not Brian Billick, the Ravens coach. We finally know what it feels like to win a Super Bowl and it's a great feeling. While I'm not a big Broncos fan I was cheering them on for their two super bowls because of Elway. I think he's a class act. Anyway this sure is a great feeling, and I can finally answer my friends' question(he's a Cowboys fan)" did your team ever win the Big Game" Yes we did.:)

The only picture I'd rather see on the front page of Globe would be Nomar or Pedro celebrating under the headline "Champions".

I'd cry like a baby.

hawkerjet

I stand corrected. I was thinking Belichik but my fingers wrote Billick. Yes, Elway was a class act. Griese could learn from him, especially during the Shanahan depature threat during which Griese made it sound as if he didn't care if Shanahan left. Shanahan made Griese what he is. Shanahan drafted Griese and was his mentor. Griese might still be able to play quarterback in the NFL but he should use Elway as his model person.

Latest resources

Back