Pan American Airlines???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HERCDRVR

Any information about these guys would be appreciated. They are out of New Hampshire. UAL furloughees have been offered consideration there, but I don't know anything about them. Thanks.

Pan American Airlines

I don't know much about them.

But, a friend of mine has been furloughed from US Airways at the end of Feb. He had a class date set up as Captain on the J31 there. (he flew the J31 for about 1000 hrs in the right seat somewhere else) and was on the 737 at Airways (right seat).

He arrived in Portsmouth (after the 12 hours drive from PIT) only to show up to class and be told about a lengthy (5 years?) contract for big bucks on the J31.

He asked how come they didn't mention it before? Oh, it's new (past few weeks) was the response. He and another guy said, thanks but no thanks and left.

Take that as you may..

iaflyer

That was for Boston-Maine Airways..a wholly owned of Guilford Transportations...also Pan Am's parent. They are a Non-Union carrier that operate J31's and Casa 212's. If you want more info pm me.

727PAA: thanks for correcting me - I knew that it was Boston - Maine Airways, it just slipped my mine.

What is the connection between Boston/Maine and Pan American? Obivously, a code share exists, but are they owned by the same people?

Same management?

iaflyer

Latest resources

Back