• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

OneSky SLI Committee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If DB is actually gone, and I have some suspicion he is not and just trying to cloak his identity even more due to his dumpster fire attitude, then the dude is too unhinged to belong in a cockpit. Guys like this make a good argument for adding a mental health review to the Airman’s Medical exam.

If DB is actually gone, and I have some suspicion he is not and just trying to cloak his identity even more due to his dumpster fire attitude, then the dude is too unhinged to belong in a cockpit. Guys like this make a good argument for adding a mental health review to the Airman’s Medical exam.

there is already a mental health review when you take your medical

Consistently wrong, but never in doubt is a hard way to go through life.

DB - keep up the BS here because on APC you're getting great press. Perhaps you'll find out that you aren't as well liked as you think at your miserable job. Please continue to troll these pages because I'm enjoying teaching you #Life_Lessons.

Life Lesson #2

DON'T BURN YOUR BRIDGES
[FONT=q_serif]-- DB when you feel slighted and your emotions run high, it may feel good to drastically cut off ties but that's only because you don't know any better
-- You may not be able to measure the impact right now, but in the future, you'll find out how little you actually knew
-- You're the guy who loves to destroy relationships or maybe it is difficult to man up. We are all sorry that is how you are wired.

There you go another #Life_Lesson for our good friend DB. #Lesson2Complete
[/FONT]

You’ll have to direct me to the DB is getting great press section. I’m sure it’s more than likely one of the members of this forum spending time doing butthurt things because they can’t hang here.

DB - keep up the BS here because on APC you're getting great press. Perhaps you'll find out that you aren't as well liked as you think at your miserable job. Please continue to troll these pages because I'm enjoying teaching you #Life_Lessons.

Life Lesson #2

DON'T BURN YOUR BRIDGES
[FONT=q_serif]-- DB when you feel slighted and your emotions run high, it may feel good to drastically cut off ties but that's only because you don't know any better
-- You may not be able to measure the impact right now, but in the future, you'll find out how little you actually knew
-- You're the guy who loves to destroy relationships or maybe it is difficult to man up. We are all sorry that is how you are wired.

There you go another #Life_Lesson for our good friend DB. #Lesson2Complete
[/FONT]

Don’t burn your bridges eh? All you decert guys naplamed your bridges with the majors. Believe me they are collecting your names

Even money the OP jumped the gun on a post meant to deride me.

I liked the shout out to the mods on my behalf too. Never mind the fact that the initials redacted in my post are the exact same ones I’m quoting from the OP.

It’s ok girls. I know you’re watching.

Sure the decert guys have earned the derision of their colleagues industry wide but apparently there's also a different kind of reckoning going on.

Talked to a former colleague who was very union supportive about his lack of interest from a particular major despite glowing reccomemdations from several of the carriers current pilots, previous 121 experience, 10k plus hours etc...

Finally one of his old colleagues, a current pilot for this particular carrier asked around to investigate why his old bud can't even get an interview. Apparently his application has been put on hold by the CP's office. Essentially that means this particular pilot will never be contacted for any private job fairs, asked to interview or be updated on any public hiring events.

Granted this is a pretty normal practice when HR runs across a no-hire scenario. Previous negative employment history, criminal backgrounds, horrendous previous interview etc could all explain it away.

But why would a pilot with no previous experience with a particular carrier get a hold on his application by the Chief Pilot's office? Geez I know of guys with 1/2 dozen checkride failures who are getting hired at majors with the kind of qualifications most FJ captains would have.

So, is RH making good on his well documented drunken promises to ruin the careers of a handful of particular pilots? That can't be right? Didn't you guys get a promise there would be no casualties and management was going to take the high road and prove to 218 of you it's not the end all good things?

Despite the promises all is forgiven and the slate is clean, if I were one of the 218 let alone a vocal union supporter, I'd be looking out for my back. With no union to protect your seniority you'll be the first to go when the economy dives. Where will you go if RH is making sure all these buddies and pals at the majors he's been bragging about are no-contacting pilots based on his recommendation? Is it just to slow the exodus or is there something more sinister behind it?

Anyone who knows RH well knows it's all fine and well when you're on his good side. Even fine enough you can overlook his blatant embellishment/dishonesty with almost everything. However get on his bad side and he is one vindictive and furious opponent who will stop at nothing.

You got to hand it to him. For all the threats about hiring issues should the union be voted out, no one saw what RH had in his back pocket coming.

What carrier? You can pm me if you don't want to say on here. And AIN has an article about flex that says a committee has been formed to fix the SLI. Still no word on who management picked for the members. Transparency...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back