• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

OneSky SLI Committee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
#MoreFakeNews. While I had every intention of leaving V1s response unanswered because he was correct in saying that I didn't have the "history" on these events; I cannot let it go unanswered when I receive #actualtranscripts from the hearing that completely debunks what you are telling everyone. You apparently don't have the support that you thought. Thank you for sending me that ridiculously large number of pages to read through.

You might have come up with a list but based on the testimony in the hearing it was clear that none of you on the committee knew that the Union was discarding the list you came up. It seemed very clear that the Union was telling you one thing and was doing something else. RD said in his testimony he followed the teamsters merger policy and that he was the one responsible for the list. Are you calling the Union a bunch of liars? #WHAT!

So why don't you do us all a favor and show us the list that you came up with because according to AF and RD testimony; it's not the list that the Union presented to the Company for implementation. In fact, according to AF; he didn't know that the Union had it's own policy and the work you did was for nothing.

Once again - fake news in a hall of #Echos.

Also EnFuego - if you have such a strong position, why don't you try and make intelligent statements. Its becoming clear that you speak nothing but BS so your "kangaroo" reference is no surprise given your complete lack of knowledge on just about everything that is discussed on these boards.

I know plenty about what is discussed on these boards. I know original Bombardier pilots are going to get screwed by the kangaroo kommittee management is putting in place. As V1 said, the 60% of us who gained with the Union committee's list are going to lose under this brave new world. But you wouldn't understand that, being "new" and all...:rolleyes:#phildobyanothername

I have a correction to make to my post above. After rereading the Yammer posts that I still have, JW didn’t call me a coward. He called me a liar. It was RH who called me a coward. Sorry for the confusion. :rolleyes:

I have a correction to make to my post above. After rereading the Yammer posts that I still have, JW didn’t call me a coward. He called me a liar. It was RH who called me a coward. Sorry for the confusion. :rolleyes:

Funny because JW was the coward and RH has always been the liar. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Funny because JW was the coward and RH has always been the liar. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Another history lesson for the guy who is brand new: JW was never at Flexjet by Bombardier. He was hired (as a Netjets reject) when they were negotiating Flexjet's sale to DAC. So when he talks about our culture, he isn't talking about Flexjet by Bombardier, he is talking about something completely foreign.

Actually, he was hired to be the new chief pilot or a similar title by DW, someone didn’t do their due diligence and neglected to find out that he wasn’t qualified, and he was given a different title instead to save face.

spewing hateful comments about managers behind a veil of pseudo-imitation is a huge form of cowardice, and calling them cowards and liars while acting as a cowardly liar is an even bigger form of hypocrisy.

I'm not sure where the coward charge comes from. Both of them are pretty dishonest, but not really cowards. Unless the premise is they don't have the guts to tell the truth?

spewing hateful comments about managers behind a veil of pseudo-imitation is a huge form of cowardice, and calling them cowards and liars while acting as a cowardly liar is an even bigger form of hypocrisy.

I think you meant to type anonymity instead of imitation, but I’ve caught you cold on this forum both lying and being a hypocrite. Behind a veil of pseudo anonymity no less.

Glass houses are a real b.

I think you meant to type anonymity instead of imitation, but I’ve caught you cold on this forum both lying and being a hypocrite. Behind a veil of pseudo anonymity no less.

Glass houses are a real b.
it didn’t take you very long to post your totally predictable comment.
I stand by my posts and you defend slander and libel

it didn’t take you very long to post your totally predictable comment.
I stand by my posts and you defend slander and libel

Glady.....

Spare me the drama! The old used Chevy parked in valet at the company function was every bit a big FU as the middle fingers backatcha.
If anything, maybe don’t serve alcohol in the future.
Still on the fence here, but the IBT1108 seems to be their own worst enemy. Certainly a bunch of amateurs.

You weren’t on the fence. You were on the truck flipping off half the pilot group. There’s you being a liar and here’s you being a hypocrite....

Ad hominem is the lowest form of argument.

Just 4 hours later you posted....

Always in here, same people, same tired attitudes.
You are the 6%ers, go ahead and get a tatt.
ODD afflicted, no cures.

An ad hominem attack. You might recall that you admitted to doing so here...

Not when it is truth. Here you are again. How long have you been one of the 6%? A long time. 14 years?

Before I had to break it to you that the veracity I’d the ad hominem in no way stopped it from being an ad hominem.

I feel for you squawk. You’re as full of it as anyone on here, but you don’t realize it.

The prosecution rests.

Latest resources

Back