OneSky SLI Committee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

V1 Rotate

Now’s your chance boys. According to Weiss’s letter, now’s the opportunity for everyone who trashed the original SLI Committee to step up and put your money where your mouth is. Alphabet Joe? Frank? Page? Delis? Noe? Handschuch? I wish you all luck. And just in case anyone has forgotten, our list was ruled fair and equitable multiple times in federal court.

Fair and equitable, LOL! What ever they come up with will be a popularity contest (they will call it a majority vote). The top 10% don’t care, those on the G’s don’t care, those hired after the merger don’t care What ever system is favored by the pilots that do care and vote will be selected even though they will never be able to explain how it is fair and equitable. I have flown with quite a few pilots that believe anyone that came from the Options side should be assigned a number when they joined Flexjet since it is the surviving company (Staple job)!

Surviving company??? 2N and Options is the surviving company but with a new name.. FOK club, "merit" based upgrades, and back to pilot pushing. I remember that from 10 years ago. But wait, The Flex pilots think that somehow things will go back to the old Flex. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Fair and equitable, LOL! What ever they come up with will be a popularity contest (they will call it a majority vote). The top 10% don’t care, those on the G’s don’t care, those hired after the merger don’t care What ever system is favored by the pilots that do care and vote will be selected even though they will never be able to explain how it is fair and equitable. I have flown with quite a few pilots that believe anyone that came from the Options side should be assigned a number when they joined Flexjet since it is the surviving company (Staple job)!

It’s not who votes. It’s who counts the votes. The seniority list will be whatever Kenn wants it to be.

It’s going to be a laughable event! They already lost 80-100 numbers the day after the vote due to 2NN giving back longevity and now think it will magically get better with a little sprinkle of 2NN’s magical bend over dust. You are now unicorns’s in A field of horses; nobody wants to be a unicorn.

#CheckYourFacts All this one takes to disprove ProPilots lack of understanding is a review of the addendum and seniority list pre & post Union. Try reading the Day 1 addendum (slowly this time) and maybe you'll see that KR specifically states he was reinstating lost longevity for transfer pilots. KR didn't make any mention of seniority. Or... perhaps the issue is that you never fully understood what it means.

PAY LONGEVITY DOES NOT EQUAL SENIORITY

Please ProPilot tell us all how they "lost 80-100 numbers" the day after the vote?

I've said it before; I might be new at FJ but watching BS fly doesn't do us working hard on the line anything other than it provides an #Echo of misinformed positions.

I’m not buying your new-hire non sense and neither is anyone else, so let’s just clear that right now. The only “new-hire” I’ve ever come across that thought he knew more than anyone else and was proud to proclaim it on Yammer was Delis when he transferred over to Flex. You sound just like him, therefore I’m not buying your story. You seem to know way too much to be a new-hire, but let’s play along for minute. Since you weren’t around when the transfers showed up, here’s how it went; 1) Ricci said they’d go to the bottom of the Flexjet seniority list, which they did. 2) Turns out it didn’t matter since seniority didn’t matter. 3) Ricci said he didn’t live in the seniority world and that it was up to the pilots. Then why spend all the money losing in federal court? 4) The transfers didn’t lose any pay longevity. That’s why you had junior Lear transfer FO’s making more than senior original Flexjet FO’s. 5) Since the day we published the SLI, Handschuch and everyone else began complaining that the transfers were punished because they lost “longevity” by being off the Flight Options list. When you take an LOA, that’s what happens. The order of the Flight Options pilots remained but their adjusted DOH based on losing longevity is what elevated the bottom half of the Flexjet list. When Ricci reinstates this lost longevity to the transfers, the Flex pilots are going to suffer. When I was on the SLI Committee, the biggest and loudest complaint I heard was that the transfers “should not be able to have their cake and eat it, too.” It was even on Yammer. We delivered on that request and now they just threw it away with the decert. So, whether you’re a new-hire or not, there’s your history lesson concerning the transfers. #micdrop #hashtagsarestupid

So who did management pick for their kangaroo kommittee? I can't wait to watch this fuster cluck...:puke:

#MoreFakeNews. While I had every intention of leaving V1s response unanswered because he was correct in saying that I didn't have the "history" on these events; I cannot let it go unanswered when I receive #actualtranscripts from the hearing that completely debunks what you are telling everyone. You apparently don't have the support that you thought. Thank you for sending me that ridiculously large number of pages to read through.

You might have come up with a list but based on the testimony in the hearing it was clear that none of you on the committee knew that the Union was discarding the list you came up. It seemed very clear that the Union was telling you one thing and was doing something else. RD said in his testimony he followed the teamsters merger policy and that he was the one responsible for the list. Are you calling the Union a bunch of liars? #WHAT!

So why don't you do us all a favor and show us the list that you came up with because according to AF and RD testimony; it's not the list that the Union presented to the Company for implementation. In fact, according to AF; he didn't know that the Union had it's own policy and the work you did was for nothing.

Once again - fake news in a hall of #Echos.

Also EnFuego - if you have such a strong position, why don't you try and make intelligent statements. Its becoming clear that you speak nothing but BS so your "kangaroo" reference is no surprise given your complete lack of knowledge on just about everything that is discussed on these boards.

You knew the history because you've been at Flex through all of this so stop trying to play that angle. I know about the actual transcript you're referencing and it does nothing to debunk our work. I have no idea what large number of pages that you're referring to as I've not sent you anything. Nice try trying to convince everyone on here that I'm colluding with you behind the scenes. Shows your true colors.

The list that was published in 2016 is the same final list that I have on my laptop still. The Teamsters had no merger policy EXCEPT that any SLI must follow Allegheny-Mohawk and McCaskill-Bond. RD was responsible for the list only to the effect that we turned it over to him and then it will to Teamsters National Airline Division. Let's not make this any more difficult than it has to be. Why would the 1108 have a policy in place that improves 60% of the Flexjet pilots' percentage and secured the top 34 slots on the list? And, the bottom 25% of the list were mostly Flight Options pilots. Why would the 1108 have a policy like that in place? Meanwhile, your side was last advocating DOH, giving out of seniority slots to IRL, and protecting Red Label pilots from furlough. Those are your policies.

I already did you a favor in stepping up and trying to help out my colleagues instead of whining about the transfer pilots in recurrent class in front of long time Flexjet pilots like Handschuch did. And we showed you the list already. It's the one that was produced in 2016. Not only was I there for it once, it happened on multiple occasions. You had the entire Flexjet pilot group united around the fact no Flight Options pilot "should have their cake and eat it, too." Yet, our management was more concerned over Phil Delis et al than they were their own pilots. Let that sink in. I encourage you to call Adam. I just received his blessing for you to do so. Heck, call me even! Adam states that whatever transcript you claim to be reading is false and that your quote of him is 110% patently false.

Bottom line is this; Let's assume we're all liars and put it on an equal playing field. No transcript, no "he said she said," no amount of finger pointing is going to discredit the fact that Flexjet pilots are going to take it in the shorts with this silly vote you guys have planned. 60% of Flexjet pilots are going to lose their gains. You get to explain that to them. Every pilot is going to vote in their own self interest, as would I. That's why you need people willing to stand up and take the heat in trying to produce what's most fair for all involved. Putting it to a vote is a cop out. You relinquish yourself of any responsibility and when everyone is ticked off, the Committee will just stand back and say, "You guys voted for it." I was called a coward by VP JW on Yammer. Last I checked, cowards don't walk around with bullseyes on their backs. They steer clear of accountability.

Latest resources

Back