OneSky releases their seniority list

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GlorifiedCabbie

No wonder they were dragging their feet on releasing the list. It clearly shows the company (KR)'s vision of leapfrogging over other pilots to get a slot in a bigger/nicer plane. What price did those pilots have to pay?

Reading Yammer, the usual idiots are complaining this is somehow all the union's fault. No union means no threat to seniority. No union means no pay differential. The union is the one to blame for lack of transparency. The union is to blame for all the delays and lack of information. If it weren't for the union, Kenn wouldn't have to keep secrets and beat us down so much.

You can't win sometimes no matter what when the kool-aid is just too plentiful for some of these guys.

What I don't get is the junior Flexjet pilots complaining about still being junior on the integrated list. I'm not sure what they expected.

What I don't get is the junior Flexjet pilots complaining about still being junior on the integrated list. I'm not sure what they expected.

They've had their hopes built up that Kenn hates his Options pilots so much that he would elevate every Flexjet pilot ahead of every one of them if we had just given him his year.

Unfortunately even the union has unwittingly perpetuated this line of thinking.

Go back and look at their game book and tell me now that I've rung the bell for you how obvious it is every move, letter and action has been carefully planned toward this propaganda. Remember Kenn is the rodeo king now with the union busting bullsh!t.

Believe it or not it was one of our chief IGMs who pointed it out to me. It's not that he's anti union as much as he is into hedging his bets and making sure he was in the top dog's house before it got too crowded.

No wonder they were dragging their feet on releasing the list. It clearly shows the company (KR)'s vision of leapfrogging over other pilots to get a slot in a bigger/nicer plane. What price did those pilots have to pay?

Is this something they put out out on Yammer? I am not really sure what the point of putting out their revised list when seniority has already been legally settled. I guess it's just part of their union busting effort? Post it up so we can all have a look.

I'm certainly sure the company would like to brag about how they rewarded the transfer pilots, but there seams to be a lot of missing pilots. I personally thought they went to Flex, but I see the seniority list shrinking as a whole.

I think there are very few pilots here that are not looking to leave. KR is gonna get his wish new low time pilots that will accept low wages and quality of life. another 18 months that's gonna be all that will be working here and a handful of IGMs.

The junior guys are pissed, but not for the reason you stated. They are pissed because these guys came over from the other side of the fence and places at the BOTTOM of the the Flexist. Then given Captain positions. That's out of seniority upgrades. Had these positions been awarded by seniority these junior Flex guys would be captains. Remember, both the company and the union do not want a flush. So they would have retained these Captain slots until the fleet they are in goes away. At that point, they would bid what their seniority would hold, which might be SIC again. The anger is the out of seniority upgrades, not the actual number they hold. Don't get me wrong. There are plenty of Flex idiots that think a Options staple would have been justified, but they are in the minority. The Options transfers holding Captain slots should be stapled and stripped of their Captain positions or the all mighty Aircraft Commander titles

Aircraft Commander? Are they all military trained just like KR? They must be the ones with the jackets with the stripes not sewn on straight. OOPS, I forgot where we get our uniforms. What a public embarrassment.

Latest resources

Back