• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

One Sky taking over Netjets!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've heard it both ways. They are taking us over and we are taking them over. I think it's over...blown!

This rumor makes the rounds every few years, probably started by Mr. Ricci himself. I'll believe it when it actually happens.

Well I am sure he (Kenn) would like to unload FO and all of the phenoms. NJ has almost the identical programs already in place.

Mr. B would have to give those pilots the same contract, I don't think he wants to do that. He'd have to charge owners netjets' rates, those owners wouldn't go for that

Berkshire Hathaway has a cash hoard of $83 billion that he doesn't know what to do with. Selling netjets would bring in a few more bucks. I don't think he wants to do that either.

But I could be wrong

I am pretty sure that the price that FO/Flex is selling it's phenoms for is comparable to NJ prices.

Not this time but i heard that Ken flew with Warren B... at least 2 times in our company airplanes
I heard from my cousins cousin, that his brothers girlfriend other boyfriend was beyond a car going through the dairy queen drive through and saw Warren and kenn getting milkshakes.

I think someone picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.

Latest resources

Back