• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Omg!!!

yahooair

Total Time
With all this bad news since Jan 08...im going to have a drink and salute all those who are going through some bad times.
Here's to you!
wish you and your families all the best during these ********************ty times.
CHEERS! health and good luck.
Rum and coke anyone?

DwayneWorthless

The Supreme One
Total Time
$$$$$$
ALPA will take care of all of you. Just go to the unemployment office and draw a check, minus 2% and PAY YOUR DUES!

Lazy8

Registered Parrot Head
Total Time
O.o
ALPA will take care of all of you. Just go to the unemployment office and draw a check, minus 2% and PAY YOUR DUES!
Yeah, because historically non-union carriers have flourished... oh wait. :rolleyes:

What flavor is the kool-aid these days?

LowlyPropCapt

PBR For Life, and Beyond!
Total Time
8000+
With all this bad news since Jan 08...im going to have a drink and salute all those who are going through some bad times.
Here's to you!
wish you and your families all the best during these ********************ty times.
CHEERS! health and good luck.
Rum and coke anyone?
Good for you!

I took a trip with Sailor Jerry myself the other night. Nothing like a smooth 92 proof rum to make the world seem right!

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
Jim Beam tonight...12 pack tomorrow! Nobody in STL should try to work at BestBuy....that's MY idea!

Oh and Mesa still sucks!

Princedietrich

Retired Starchecker
Total Time
Enough
I've got a bottle of Old St. Maarten and a blender full of ice. cheers!

pdub20s

Total Time
a nice Glass of DonQ and a good COHIBA for me

buckeyeflyer

Total Time
Some
This guy right here is livin' the High Life! $6.50 for a 12 pack, can't beat that!!