• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

# of XJT planes

Freebrd

Total Time
Anyone know how many we have broken down by CRJ models, (900, 700, & 200), and EMBs? Rough estimate fine. Thanks!

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
Anyone know how many we have broken down by CRJ models, (900, 700, & 200), and EMBs? Rough estimate fine. Thanks!
Shaun, how many CR9s were there at Air Mekong? You probably wish that operation didn't collapse like your heart did when you left. You could go back you know? Vietnam Air has plenty of AT7 FO slots available, and you could be chewing on those scrumptious Vietnamese egg rolls again "real soon." Good luck Shaun.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Brasilia Pup

Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Total Time
enough
When I FIRST read this post, I thought, "Well, 98% of them have MEL's or ARE broken."

Basically, the number is: More than any other regional out there.

paid4training

Missing my family
Total Time
enough
I've heard several emb's a month are getting sent out to the desert because the airframes have timed out... Any truth to this?

145BOSS

Total Time
5400+
I've heard several emb's a month are getting sent out to the desert because the airframes have timed out... Any truth to this?
They are being removed from L-ExpressJet service and being placed on the TSA certificate.