• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No union coming to Flexjet!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was just "wandering", how did the arbitration ruling turn out?

To bad man

Best thing I ever did, going to a union shop at Netjets in 2002. Miss all my bros at Flex, though most have left.

you must be one of the guys that says if a union comes at flex you will leave . I hope you keep your promise. Btw what is your senority number at flex, if you work at flex. if not, mind your own business

Its Ed G. senior 604 pilot worried that if he doesn't vote "no" that he, MR (#1 seniority) and TP won't get to fly their shiny new 650's. Its all about them and screw the rest of us... Classy...

Its Ed G. senior 604 pilot worried that if he doesn't vote "no" that he, MR (#1 seniority) and TP won't get to fly their shiny new 650's. Its all about them and screw the rest of us... Classy...

He probably won't get to fly a 650 anyways, there will be no seniority without the Union, and if they haven't all ready been hand picked by his lordship for the Global or 450, fat chance he would be seeing a 650. It will be a handpicked buddy from Options of Kenn, and then they will be sitting there pissed off about how their high seniority should have gotten them this, but it didn't.

KR always leaves a little opening ,so maybe if you kiss up enough, you think you will have a chance. Good luck. There are Options pilots that have been kissing a__ so long they have a permanent stain.

Latest resources

Back