• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No Teamsters at Flexjet!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow. I own real estate in your head. The funny thing is that you have to dream up some scenario about me to feed your insecurity. I, however, know exactly what you’re doing to get ahead at Flex.

Pro tip: Nobody pounds out anything on a home computer anymore. It’s ok to move 20 years forward in your thinking.

Perfect example of why the turdsters failed. Hubris.

You couldn't own real estate in my head even if you wanted to. It wasn't in the contract.

While I’m sure your smartphone is fine for sh*tposting, those of us who actually produce useful things use a little more robust platform.

Finding all sorts of time for the board that you don’t have time for. Apparently you haven’t figured out how to edit a post from your robust machine so that you can get two thoughts in a given posting. Or is it the fact that you had to come back 20 mins later to add further insult to a poster you claim doesn’t own real estate in your head?

Again, you’re sitting there dreaming up scenarios of me to justify your position. I know exactly what you’re doing to play the game at Flex.

Here’s your problem. You’re fundamentally dishonest. And,therefore, it’s easy to slap you around on here.

I know you’re flying tired, broke, breaking regs, stepping over seniority and so on. And I know you’ll hear it from Flops dispatch,if not from higher up, if you don’t. Sorry, worked for your team once. I know the objective realities.

That’s not to say that I don’t respect some of the middle managers there, but there’s Ricci, his henchmen and their way of doing things. And you’ve already admitted to playing it their way. Proudly too.

So slap back with your dream scenario, and I’ll answer back with with your already admitted reality.

Last edited:
They are already back to the old Ricci days. Ricci's henchmen know what needs to be done, but then Kenn claims he knows nothing about pilot pushing. Same story but only 10 years later. Now, are you refusing to fly the trip? Yes. Why? Because I cannot comply with the MEL. What MEL? The same MEL that I couldn't comply with yesterday. Oh, If you want to call fatigue, just tell us and we will dock you a PTO day. More BS where are you?

Last edited:
While they still enjoy the benefits.

I posted a longer response on another response but the social implications are huge. This one decision might be about public sector unions but this is stupid and shortsighted on a broad scale level.

I thought elections had consequences. Everyone was pissed when Obama said it until Trump won and it felt good to say it. The fact is decisions like these only make sense if you only like looking at things through a very myopic lense.

Latest resources

Back