• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJASAP urges Flexjet, Flight Options to #VoteUnion

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I still fail to see how the IBT destroyed the FLEX culture when all they did was sit back and DO NOTHING. KR could not help himself! He wants the union gone so bad that he was willing to break his own contract with you guys to the tune of 4,000,000 dollars! How is that the IBT's fault? The IBT does cost me 1.56 percent of my pay check. It does not come out of KR pocket! It does not cost him anything! Why does he want it gone so badly? Because it does not allow him to unilaterally do whatever he wants! He can't furlough out of seniority! He can't just change our contract like he did with the Flex employee agreement! He can't ignore the law of the land! Why did he want CS and not its pilots? He needs them now. He knew he would need them. He did not need the permission from the union to buy them! But if he did then there would not be a vote today because Flex would not have made up a large enough percentage to trigger it! So again he was not truthful about why he did what he did. He was truthful though when he now has stated that the reason that he has not given the FO pilots back the 401k match is because he hates the union! What about all of the other excuses?

Be SAFE! Protect your job! Protect your family! Would I like NJ wages? You bet but would I rather have a job paying over 100k with good benefits or go to work for a 135 company or McDonalds if the economic dumps again because he furloughs out of seniority??

VOTE YES!!!!! It is a very small price to pay for job security!!!!!

For ANY non-voters out there:

Today is it. If you don?t cast your vote today, you can?t complain about the outcome.

Use your head when you do vote. HELP yourselves and your family (if you are FO) by raising all your pay and benefits to our (Flex) level and help begin to re-establish a culture of mutual respect and cooperation that the UNCIVIL IBT and its lackeys have destroyed.

VOTE NO!!!!
WL

Is wall papering against the TOS? How do you report it?

For ANY non-voters out there:

Today is it. If you don?t cast your vote today, you can?t complain about the outcome.

Use your head when you do vote. HELP yourselves and your family (if you are FO) by raising all your pay and benefits to our (Flex) level and help begin to re-establish a culture of mutual respect and cooperation that the UNCIVIL IBT and its lackeys have destroyed.

VOTE NO!!!!

WL

Are you going to answer my questions?

Now what warwussy? Looks like all prospective customers are going to go to XOJet and wheels up because they hate unions? LMAO. It's only a matter of time before XO ends up have a card drive.

For the rest of you FLOPS/FLEX guys, welcome to the aviation PROFESSION.

Latest resources

Back