NJASAp On the Take

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

be99fr8dog

So as most know, NJASAp filed a federal lawsuit agains NetJets Inc. What most do not know is that, NJASAp was told to bring the lawsuit, in fact. NetJets laid all of the ground work for NJASAp to file the suit. Including, former executive Steven Todd Weber leaving a very large bread crumb. This bread crumb included "IRLs" to his home, they included creating fictitious Twitter handles created under his @NetJets.com email account. They also included Stephen login into NJASAP under the Barrett Blakesly login account to NJASAp.com.

Please research pacer.gov to learn more.

But what is even more sad, is that, Pedro got scared of satan himself, Warren Buffet because Pedro knows that if he cannot pass a POS TA he his toast. Not to mention, if this thing fails he is going to be liable sued by Satan himself and he will never work in the industry again.

Fortunately, Luthi is able to hide behind the cloaks of the "negotiating committee" moniker and he won't be responsible for the crumble of another union.

Great job Luthi, Diamond Jim won't be able to help you this time. And ******************** Face Timko is stuffing his face with your doughnut.

Keep it up!

You know, Ohio voted down recreational Mary Jane yesterday.

Might want to lay off the wacky weed.

Either that or take some English lessons.

It will be years before we find out what went down in the hours before this TA was announced. Though they deny it, that lawsuit they were so confident about will be mentioned less and less and then forgotten about.

If the TA passes, in two years, you won't be able to find anyone who voted for it.

I'm sure there were threats from Nebraska. But now, the NC will keep their kneecaps.

The Emperor has no clothes!

If the TA passes, in two years, you won't be able to find anyone who voted for it.

I'm sure there were threats from Nebraska. But now, the NC will keep their kneecaps.

The Emperor has no clothes!

Make sure to take a screenshot of your no vote. I will be pulling mine out every time someone complains about what they voted in.

Make sure to take a screenshot of your no vote. I will be pulling mine out every time someone complains about what they voted in.
Considering anyone can change their vote multiple times before the polls close, this strategy has quite a few holes in it......

Anyone trying to prove to me how they voted by showing a screenshot will be met with a strong measure of skepticism as I know full well they could have changed their vote after snapping the pic.....

Latest resources

Back