Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJASAP Officials stand in front on Flexjet sign with their center fingers extended

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm no expert, since I left Flexjet two years ago, but I'm pretty sure the only way a senior Flexjet guy would ever make anything close to that is on Domestic Red Label. And only by agreeing to waive the various work rules that applied to the rest of the fleet.

But you're saying that guys at Netjets have a contract that guarantees them that pay, along with decent work rules and great health care?

Again, I'm no expert, but it would seem that it's better to have a contract.

I'm no expert, since I left Flexjet two years ago, but I'm pretty sure the only way a senior Flexjet guy would ever make anything close to that is on Domestic Red Label. And only by agreeing to waive the various work rules that applied to the rest of the fleet.

But you're saying that guys at Netjets have a contract that guarantees them that pay, along with decent work rules and great health care?

Again, I'm no expert, but it would seem that it's better to have a contract.

The fact we've already had several +20 year and another handful of +15 year pilots give their notice in the past week since the vote would say your'e not alone in your opinion.

The interesting thing is not all were strong union supporters but all see the train wreck coming. All are taking quite a hit on salary for at least a few years proving it's about way more than money.

I heard there was a plan from some other PPUs to get help with interviews and placement for pre-February MIGS who want to leave but former leadership has been effectively neutered so there's no list to share. Those withdrawl cards will end up being worth their weight in gold if they ever come.

#FakeNews by Momomojo. This was an easy one to find the #TRUTH. Called the company and asked. Only one person has given notice. I didn't know MG but can assume he was a Kool-Aid drinker. As far as MIGS go and your threat of "a list being its weight in gold", I heard a rumor that nearly 85% of the pilots were delinquent in dues and that's why the Union had to forgive all the amounts owed pre-February. I only had to experience the Union for a couple months but from my POV they were some of the most imbecile minded.

I did some of my own homework based on #real_information. According to the last FJ seniority list, there are over 200 Red Label pilots with the majority of them at the top of their pay scale = 1090/day (base rate). Since some of the NJ pilots decided to compare it against the 217/days/yr schedule at NJ, let's do the same at FJ. The base rate would be 236,530. Bonus would be 47,306. Fuel Bonus 2000. Overtime (conservative) @ 10% would be another 23,653. 401k matching 15,610.98. If you add all that up (not counting 401k matching) is 309,489.00. This doesn't even consider all the other pay we get like per diem @ 9114 or extended day payments or voluntary days.

#DropTheMic

#FakeNews by Momomojo. This was an easy one to find the #TRUTH. Called the company and asked. Only one person has given notice. I didn't know MG but can assume he was a Kool-Aid drinker. As far as MIGS go and your threat of "a list being its weight in gold", I heard a rumor that nearly 85% of the pilots were delinquent in dues and that's why the Union had to forgive all the amounts owed pre-February. I only had to experience the Union for a couple months but from my POV they were some of the most imbecile minded.

I did some of my own homework based on #real_information. According to the last FJ seniority list, there are over 200 Red Label pilots with the majority of them at the top of their pay scale = 1090/day (base rate). Since some of the NJ pilots decided to compare it against the 217/days/yr schedule at NJ, let's do the same at FJ. The base rate would be 236,530. Bonus would be 47,306. Fuel Bonus 2000. Overtime (conservative) @ 10% would be another 23,653. 401k matching 15,610.98. If you add all that up (not counting 401k matching) is 309,489.00. This doesn't even consider all the other pay we get like per diem @ 9114 or extended day payments or voluntary days.

#DropTheMic

Yeah, senior red label pilots are paid well. Everyone else is below industry average. You can look forward to that pay in oh, 10-15 years maybe? Wouldn’t you rather be paid well for every stage of your entire career?

Yeah, senior red label pilots are paid well. Everyone else is below industry average. You can look forward to that pay in oh, 10-15 years maybe? Wouldn’t you rather be paid well for every stage of your entire career?

No. He wouldn’t. He’d rather step over everyone and let the majority of the group work for the “B”scale.

He’s also taking those bonuses as though they’re fully awarded every time without the possibility of making less.

I’m sure gunfyter could throw in per diem and other things to get his numbers higher too. His wages are contractually guaranteed whereas you have to meet certain metrics to make the RL bonus. And we all know what that entails.

I’d also love to see how the average non RL CA does compared to his NJ’s counterpart.

Last edited:
Wow I didn't even know about MG. Considering he was former chair of organizing committe, was on the negotiating team and the chair of the new hire committee I'd say he was pro union. The fact you didn't even know it proves how illiterate you are to the facts of this fight and says it all right there. Thats akin to saying EV might have been a union supporter. You simply don't care about any fact that won't lull your selfish back into the slumber management depends on.

Regarding resignations it seems to me the company is giving you some selective information there Mr. Jump Over Your Back. Who are you they woukd even give out that information? This is not the old Flexjet. I can guarantee you not even RH is in on the big plan let alone little old you. I have personally spoken to say my goodbyes with several. In fairness maybe they'rewaitint for class dates before they alert the company but they are as good as gone.

Regarding the withdrawl card "I'm Back" I agree with you but you're too stupid and stubborn to realize it. It's not a threat - how could the promise of other PPUs to guarantee help securing interviews be considered a threat? The point is they only want to offer the help to guaranteeed union supporters (and a pre January MIGS is not a guaranteed indicator but at least something) but considering it will take months even if they ever come, I think those PPUs who want to help will have to find another way.

You dropped no mic. Remememer Kenn's own words say only the top 20% should be above industry average and the other 80% have to be - HAVE TO BE - below industry average according to his management philosophy. That means your 200 pilot Red Label list is about 90 heavy.

So even if he decided to go with 30% and keep all of you on the dole (unlikely) that means no one else is moving up.

Talk about #fakenews. You're useless as a unifier.

Who wants to work 217 days a year?

well that's the whole point.

I'M BACK claims "drones of owners are leaving NJ for FJ"

i wouldn't say "drones" But several owners have left NJ for FJ. Reason being FJ is about 25-30% cheaper.

your CEO decided to follow the Mesa airlines game plan and be a bottom feeder to capture market share. He needs to get more out of you guys inorder for that to work

Latest resources

Back