Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJASAP Officials stand in front on Flexjet sign with their center fingers extended

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dirty squirrel is only denying this because he knows how big of a deal this is. How utterly stupid to have given up what we can now never get back instead of just fixing it.

I’m not denying it, but I smell a rat. Doesn’t seem like the decert Crew would do that, especially when they would have to wait a year. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and wait to see if what you said is fact or just opinion.

At present Flexjet is the industry’s red headed step child. I gotta think management will try to capitalize on that. Probably start a charm offensive campaign to attract pilots, maybe titled “come to NJA where management and the union will be working together for years to come”

I’m sure they’re thinking it

Whats this yet another brand new screen name?

Makes you wonder why someone would drop $10 to create an account and try to out a poster (enjoy your ban btw). I mean, it’s just a website inhabited by the same 6 malcontents. Nobody reads it right? All those sweet decert boos have better things to do don’t they? Couldn’t possibly be hitting home could I?

For the toolset in question, your question has been answered in the very forum you just dropped cash to be banned from.

Sounds like NJASAP leadership is telling lies to keep the cool over at NJ. I'm a new hire at FJ and make more $ than my buddies at NJ who got hired. I've been on the road only for a few months but the news I'm hearing at the FBO is that NJASAP leadership is scared.

Makes you wonder why someone would drop $10 to create an account and try to out a poster (enjoy your ban btw). I mean, it’s just a website inhabited by the same 6 malcontents. Nobody reads it right? All those sweet decert boos have better things to do don’t they? Couldn’t possibly be hitting home could I?

For the toolset in question, your question has been answered in the very forum you just dropped cash to be banned from.

You guys are silly...I didn't pay $10 to join. I didn't even get banned :)

Anyways - I must not have seen where you introduced yourself. Again, just confused why you care so much. But I am cool with it! Keep drinking your Kool-Aid.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like NJASAP leadership is telling lies to keep the cool over at NJ. I'm a new hire at FJ and make more $ than my buddies at NJ who got hired. I've been on the road only for a few months but the news I'm hearing at the FBO is that NJASAP leadership is scared.

What is your source for this. Is your buddy really making more? I highly doubt it.

You’ll be banned shortly. And unless FI changed their ways you paid which makes you both a liar and someone who is trying to intimidate other by naming contrary to posted forum rules.

This is your decert crowd.

You’ll be banned shortly. And unless FI changed their ways you paid which makes you both a liar and someone who is trying to intimidate other by naming contrary to posted forum rules.

This is your decert crowd.

I frankly don't have a dog in the fight anymore...Just like you. So I guess I could take my own advice I try to give you. Perhaps I am a hypocrite. I guess I fit right in here :)

That's your name? I just thought it was your initials. Everyone throws out initials around here so I get confused.

Also - no you don't have to pay anymore. I would appreciate you not calling me a liar.

I frankly don't have a dog in the fight anymore...Just like you. So I guess I could take my own advice I try to give you. Perhaps I am a hypocrite. I guess I fit right in here

Also - no you don't have to pay anymore. I would appreciate you not calling me a liar.

Wow the truth must hurt for you to create yet another screen name to fight off the negativity.

OMG! I damn near blew bourbon out of my nose after reading this. Thanks for the good laugh!

Latest resources

Back