• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You took the time to post about it.

Owners are talking about it.

I'd say it was subtle and effective.

Well,

Apparently the NYPOST and Liz Claman read it.

I suppose the interview with Pedro was only viewed by the EMT and netjets pilots?

BTW have you reviewed your strike clause yet? It's coming, like a tsunami, and I suspect no one will hear about it but for the EMT and the netjets pilots. But don't say we didn't tell you so, because it was aired yesterday on Nationaly broadcast interview, because of ads like the one mentioned above.

Last edited:
Because flying's not as difficult as you think?

Oranges and apples when comparing doctors and pilots.

Look at the masses board an RJ without blinking an eye. For a few years, they were hiring kids with 300 hours and no IMC.

When an owner is rushed to the ER, is he so discriminating as you describe?

whats nice about frac flying for the pilot is the diversity. Routine is standard at the airlines.

There's a lot of DNA still in the soil up near Buffalo, NY that any ole ATP could have been responsible for, or that 300hr zero IMC pilot you describe.
"Yugo parts in a Rolls Royce" and that's exactly what you get.

Last edited:
What's more lame is that of the culture that was installed by JH and his predecessor. It eroded trust between employees and caused significant brand atrophy. If the goal was to remove a corporate paradigm that was doomed from the beginning then I'd say the advertisement was effective as evidenced by what occurred on June 1st. Of course we will be waiting to learn if this was a change based in substance or one of facade. I think the Union's strategy has been largely successful to date.

So Owner, would you now say that these ads have had some effect?

So Owner, would you now say that these ads have had some effect?

Actually I think the ads had minimal effect. You think things changed in a matter of days due to the ads.

Researchers and statisticians will say "don't confuse correlation with causation".

With that being said, as an owner, I applaud the move.

Latest resources

Back