• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA TA in principal reached!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It could be a great place to work... it could be.... instead its going to become like the regionals.. no pilots.. the rich will be stuck trying to get somewhere. So simple to fix and make it a great place again

It could be a great place to work... it could be.... instead its going to become like the regionals.. no pilots.. the rich will be stuck trying to get somewhere. So simple to fix and make it a great place again
Never had to load bags or wipe "rich kid" piss off a toilet seat when I worked for a regional.... this job is worse than a regional.

Im confused, the richest man in the world is broke and cant pay his pilot

The richest, or top 3, doesn't pay $hit... It's NJA that pays..not WB, not BHK...so many say that WB can afford NJASAP's demands.. It has nothing to do with WB's deep pockets. It has everything to do with the fact that NJA pilots are already the highest paid FRACTIONAL pilots by a good amount. And then demanded to be paid $100k more than the next guy.

Unfortunately NJA pilots want to be included with the Legacies as their peer group. It just doesn't work that way. No amount of lav servicing, bag throwing, cabin cleaning complaining will change that. Remember who the audience is. Non aviation professionals who don't understand the differences.

Striking may be the only real option of getting close to what you want. And that is a risky option given the headaches WB has already suffered from this small part of his empire.

This POSTA is embarrassing. Big NO vote from me and many others. Can't wait to see this turned downed.

Good Luck you us all.

Do tell me which airline gets free HEALTH INSURANCE??? You don't have to commute to work. That SUCKS when you don't live in your domicile. You can live in Eagle, CO and the COMPANY will get you to work. You are envious of Wal-Mart's pilots wages. The have to pay for their own health insurance. Some idiot wrote that affordable care was $365 a month. that is if you make $30,000 a year. you will pay more than that if you have a family and make 6 figures. The pilots at NetJets are such whiners on the NJASAP site I want to scream.

Our biggest problem is that we have pilots that whine like babies and have no mathematical skills.

7&7 SIC pay increases 44.89% over the five-year contract with increases if it?s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison.

$81,081 Current 10 year SIC

$117,480 at year 15

7&7 PIC pay increases 24.61% over the five-year contract with increases if it?s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison. PIC?s also get a 4% bonus on their yearly base salary upon maxing out the pay scale, but is not included here.

$136,846 Current 14 year PIC

$172,524 at year 19

18 day SIC pay increases 45.3% over the five-year contract with increases if it?s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison.

$98,635 Current 10 year SIC

$143,326 at year 15

18 day PIC pay increases 26.59% over the five-year contract with increases if it?s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison. PIC?s also get a 4% bonus on their yearly base salary upon maxing out the pay scale. But is not included here.

$166,473 Current 14 year PIC

$210,749 at year 19

401k match from the company over the first five years will increase by 46.6%. If the contract is extended for three years, then the company match will increased to a 54.6%over the remaining three years.

Seniority issues were fixed as well as some other issues. Some how SIC?s think they were thrown under the bus as well as this is a worthless TA?

Latest resources

Back