• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA TA in principal reached!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A simple 45% raise would have satisfied most enough to vote yes, still would have came up short of average airline pay, but would have been acceptable to most to get a yes vote with the company crying about how it cant pay professional pilot pay to its pilots. Major fail here. What they offered doesnt even bring us up to Spirit pay.

Last edited:
From the outside: Sounds like the union agreed to eat their young. Wish I could say I was surprised, but hey, it's the American Way. See what I did there? American, as in APA?

Last edited:
It is a flagrant insult and a major slap in the face to the pilots. What is of greater concern is that our NC endorsed it...this reeks of 2004 when we saw the first POSTA. On top of that, our FO's have been royally sold out (more so than everyone else). If you're junior to approx number 1615, congrats...you'll be downgraded immediately following ratification (that includes little BV). Vote accordingly.

If this is ratified there will be several hundred 10 year first officers making less than $100,000. A ten year pilot is more than a $100,000. pilot at the best of the best. We Dont Accept Crumbs

Last edited:
From the outside: Sounds like the union agreed to eat their young. Wish I could say I was surprised, but hey, it's the American Way. See what I did there? American, as in APA?

They ate everybody on this one.

Its nice to see several hundred highly pissed off pilots with red NO stamps as avaters and only 2 or 3 defending this posta. Gives me a good feeling this will be shot down quick.

There are enough cheerleaders (guess which seat they sit in) and people who are disengaged that this could very well pass by a low percentage.

Yep, m and m pickerupper.. clean turds out of toilet person.. flight attendant.. and add pilot to that list.. Adios, just not worth it. First Officers will jump ship faster than the company can hire and train, captains downgraded.. it will be a great place to fly.. way to go Netjets.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back