• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA TA in principal reached!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In the past the basic numbers were out immediately. The details later on.

The wait just makes it appear that something is wrong .

If the numbers for 15 yr PIC and 10 yr SIC on 7&7 were announced ... people could make reasonable estimates on most all else and have a rough idea. But it won't be long now.

If the numbers for 15 yr PIC and 10 yr SIC on 7&7 were announced ... people could make reasonable estimates on most all else and have a rough idea. But it won't be long now.

12 year Captain $185,400.
12 year F/O $124,200.

12 year F/O $124,200.

That sounds like pay for the high workload schedules in a green base or whatever you want to call it.

12 year F/O $124,200.

So I wonder what the top of the 7/7 pay looks like.

And they say there's COLA. That percentage, as well as the duration of this CBA, will be big factors in my vote.

And DG's numbers had better be for the base 7/7. The high workload schedules are supposed to pay 30% above the base. If those are the high workload numbers then the base barely went up at all. I'd find it hard to believe they'd put something like that out for a vote.

Anyway, we'll know soon enough.

12 year F/O $124,200.

I'm not believing anything until I see the TA, and even at that it will take longer because I am reading everything else first. After that I'll have my number and see if Section 27 meets it. From there I will decide my vote.

Latest resources

Back