• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA TA in principal reached!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Posting inaccurate information early instead of taking the time to do it right is what can go wrong.

Some people may be good negotiators, I am not. I use a buyers agent when I get real estate and buying services to buy a car. Without a union we would have just received whatever the company dictates. But with the negotiating power of the union we will receive what both sides agree to on a leveled playing field.

It doesn't get any better than that ... both sides in the deal getting what they are satisfied with ... instead of one side dictating the terms ... else one of the parties would not agree to the deal.

You know, you can save 15% or more by switching to Geico.

5 days and no numbers posted yet

Hmmm

What could possibly go wrong ?

Love to see the trolls out.

Numbers are only a small part of an agreement.

G4,

I think the way the price mechanism will work this time is this. If we have achieved the compensation level we need to be at...

Like water always running downhill ... labor will seek its best compensation and working conditions. Lower paid operations will need to pay at or near the union rate. So I hope we will be raising the bar for everyone.

I think if you are not represented by a union, generally you are underpaid. Some people may be good negotiators, I am not. I use a buyers agent when I get real estate and buying services to buy a car. Without a union we would have just received whatever the company dictates. But with the negotiating power of the union we will receive what both sides agree to on a leveled playing field.

It doesn't get any better than that ... both sides in the deal getting what they are satisfied with ... instead of one side dictating the terms ... else one of the parties would not agree to the deal.

What you say is reasonable, and in many instances your scenario is correct. I am NOT arguing against NJASAP. I was just pointing out that the shortage is helping our negotiators. Why on earth would anyone get angry about that? Except for Diesel, whose comprehension levels are third grade level at best.

Wow.

Um, no.

299011bd7c329467aad37604fd5314ab.jpg

Any facts to back your intelligent riposte?

Latest resources

Back